Looks good. I like how the pavement looks. :D Although, I really don't see myself going under water all that much. I think it will feel slow and sluggish. Plus, I can't think of one scuba game that has ever been released.

So am i right about the yellow car trevor drive on the pic look behind looks like policemen on those motos ? i don't know why but i am a bit afraid about how police look in GTA V, weird cop motos, plus weird people standing on side of police SUV to me sounds like jokes hope this won't happen a lot because i don't know about you but i have never been chased by the police with men standing on the side of their car generally they prefer stay inside.

• Like 1

one that under water image looks like it is a boat or air plane there looking at.

two yes police bikes now i can have more fun with the cops.

Are you sure ? lol

Do yuo think you know me that well Gunsmith...

Don't bet on it remember i am french lol whatever

I don't know. French people are very bold and courageous, so I won't put anything past you at the moment, FlOppy.

Lol french people courageous ? greatest joke of the day and yeah french police was a joke because we don't really have police here. Let's say people in blue trying to run after some otehr people aswell running from some reason that what we call police here in France. Nothing to compare with America but again even in America through tv shows movies etc... never seen cops on side of SUV. Did you ?

They don't ride around highways hanging to the side. They drive to a target with all inside, stop nearby, hop on the sides, drive a few hundred feet around the block, and then hop off easily for a quick entry. I think alot of departments that used to do that now have APCs of some sort and jump out the back of that instead of hanging onto vehicles.

1280.jpg

Nice underwater shot. I think i can see land and palm trees in the top left!

Or a pair of legs.

My sense of perspective is completely broken, so it could be either.

I agree with gunsmith looks more like a pair of legs, but still i don't really think is there any land here maybe a boat or why not a surfer ?

After a better review maybe it is just a reflect of something or just a reflect of the water itself ? What do you think.

Nice. Wonder what kind of sea creatures will be featured in V

Could easily see a new GTA:SA Bigfoot myth created for V's underwater world - maybe a giant squid, megalodon or Nessie...

• Like 1

Best screenshot of the bridge I can find. What I'm looking at is the buildings on the right behind the helicopter in the attached shot as well what appears to be a cross between uprights next to the "legs" in the underwater shot.

http://www.igta5.com/images/240x150/official-screenshot-flying-through-the-port.jpg

Lol french people courageous ? greatest joke of the day

I don't know, man. Anybody that can grind up a liver of a duck, call it pate de foie gras, and eat it has more balls than me.

I'm just saying, I wouldn't have the moxie to do that.

Anyway, the shafts of light described in today's preview are looking nice.

I'm wondering, since I've seen it three different times now, what's with the cops hanging on the sides of the trucks. I've never seen or even heard of that ever happening do you think it's just a new unique thing Rockstar made up or am I missing something

post-16689-0-12546400-1368760003.jpg

post-16689-0-61283000-1368760009.jpg

post-16689-0-57952200-1368760020_thumb.j