Sign in to follow this  
FlOppy

Avoid the police ! Switch related.

wow, this guy's got some big cajones!! walking around here like he's above us...

i am assuming R* won't allow you to just abandon your character in the middle of something like a police chase or mission... i wonder if there will be some kind of "lose your wanted level" prompt before making the switch..

That what I am thinking. If all you had to do was switch to lose your wanted level then there would be no point to having a wanted level. I think that it is clear that all three characters will always be in existence (although in all previous GTAs important NPCs would disappear as soon as a mission ended and you could not find them anywhere). The real question is, how scripted will there actions be while we aren't controlling them? so will Micheal so completely random things on his own, or will he just follow a scripted path?

They confirmed you wouldn't be able to switch while you have stars...

I must have missed that, where was it confirmed?

I wonder what happens if, as you blindly spray Buzzard rockets into downtown L.S. traffic, you inadvertently murder another protag that happens to be waiting at a light.

• Like 1

Maybe if you're about to kill another protag, you'll simutaneously die in a completely random way

For example, you're playing as Franklin and you point your gun at Trevor's head and pull the trigger, at which point you get hit in the head by a flying toilet seat, killing you instantly..

• Like 1

Fucking retards..........

Just go learn to read the fucking post and preview it says at multiple times that we won't be able to switch from character to another while you are wanted.

I am lazy to find the article after all your have eyes like me. And it is simple to concept come on i have police so i switch and magicly i am out where is the fun in that way of playing none.

You really don't know how to read instead of telling that my english is not proper you should just go to school instead of running a forum with a majority can't even be here and play the game.

Just go learn to read the fucking post and preview it says at multiple times that we won't be able to switch from character to another while you are wanted.

I am lazy to find the article after all your have eyes like me. And it is simple to concept come on i have police so i switch and magicly i am out where is the fun in that way of playing none.

You really don't know how to read instead of telling that my english is not proper you should just go to school instead of running a forum with a majority can't even be here and play the game.

Listen here you god damn douche nozzle before you call anybody a fucking retard, please use some fucking basic grammar and punctuation. If somebody's going to question your source you don't fucking tell him to look for it themselves.

Also, not old enough to be here? Speaking on behalf of the staff and the majority of the members here, we're at least in our twenties or older, how about you finish middle school before you talk <_<.

Hey Floppy, I don't mean to be rude and I'm not siding with the other guys but from an outsiders perspective, your language here is difficult to comprehend. Where are you from mate?

My english is comprehensible by anybody i talk to before, you are the only one here who play on that.

So to me whatever you say does not really matter.

Obivously i upset you so bad, and you can't answer me back because you don't know what to say to counter my speech then you always talk about my english but if you didn't understand me how can you know i talk trash ?

Of course now you are pretending to be older than 20 years old, then before you say you were 15,16 god this is serious, you need to see a doctor guys.

My english is comprehensible by anybody i talk to before, you are the only one here who play on that.

So to me whatever you say does not really matter.

Obivously i upset you so bad, and you can't answer me back because you don't know what to say to counter my speech then you always talk about my english but if you didn't understand me how can you know i talk trash ?

Of course now you are pretending to be older than 20 years old, then before you say you were 15,16 god this is serious, you need to see a doctor guys.

Your English is quite possibly understandable in speech form, however when you write on the internet (at least here), with bad punctuation and strange sentence structures, it gets a bit difficult to understand what you mean.

• Like 1

Thank you so you see i am not crazy and ponctuation is not a part of the english language only then, i don't only have dificulties to type english but french as well, you know more we move in time, and less we type, in several years we won't type or write anymore we'll all speech and those speech we do now, would be audio records.

But you right i talk much better than i type. Sorry for the people who read me.

Punctuation is very much a part of the English language. It's no biggie if English isn't your first language but it certainly helps to know it. Hopefully everyone will stay off your back about it but you are difficult to understand. God forbid we get voice forums though. Imagine a Scottish person on a voice forum!

Lol i already talk to scottish, and he does not sound bad ?

And i really would prefer voice forum so people here should learn about respect, disrespecting people while someone is typing is much easier than using his voice.

But now let's back to the topic.

Also I would like to imagine what would happen if you switch the character when he is in a life threatening situation just like in the previews when they left Trevor amidst the sharks

The FlOppy doth protest too much, methinks. Even if this were a Francophone forum, you'd be acting like a bit of a jerk.

• Like 1

if we question something, please provide links... don't make other people do your leg work, that's being a douche... your grammar here is horrendous and obviously you don't see it, which is the biggest issue... and finally, don't flame or call people shit heads or warns and bans will be issued... you're walking around here like you've been posting here for years and talking down to regulars and it's starting to piss off veteran members so watch it...

• Like 3

1. Floppy they are just teasing, they.. well actually we do it to all of the new members here.

2. If you can't understand bad grammar or spelling then maybe you aren't as smart as you think you are. Look it up. It takes intelligence to understand stupidity.

3. Wll smne pls tell me wht th fck is gng on hre? Is ths cop thrd or wht?

(If yu cn't undrstnd tht^ thn yu r inded retrdd)

I'm going to get all 3 in the same spot off mission and then switch from one o the other and watch what they do from the other perspective might be fun to follow Trevor around for a while

I'm going to get all 3 in the same spot off mission and then switch from one o the other and watch what they do from the other perspective might be fun to follow Trevor around for a while

I'm gonna do that off mission when I'm just freeroaming. I'll make Franklin and Trevor meet, then I'll play as Franklin and watch Trevor go about his psychopathic ways.

You know what you can ban me lol ? Respect you because you are older than me so i have to respect retards only because they've been here longer than i am ?

That a show of stupidity. And i am not here for you admins or moderators i am here because i love GTA so stop your crap now and just shut up, you kids talk about your fucking life and your bullshit all day long instead of just talking about the topic, and you dare to involve your moderators status ? If you were a good one you would just talk about this topic and do something about it instead of just laughing at people who tries to speak about the game.

I bet this is all your life there. miserable...