ConQueSteD

Xbox Magazine GTA V Reveal scans.

In the Article they recommend reading 'Goodfellas'. Which is slightly retarded because the title of the novel, which the movie 'Goodfellas' is based on is actually called 'Wiseguy'. And is written by Nicholas Pileggi who also co-wrote the screenplay for 'Goodfellas' with Martin Scorsese.

So I'm guessing that they probably didn't even read the book that they're recommending in the Article. Being that they didn't even get the title right...

9nrcBug.jpg

• Like 1

So is there actually an official vehicle list made by Rockstar Or is it just a thing made by fansites once the game is

Made like the Cars GTA4

The official game guides (usually made by Brady Games) have a vehicle list (Y)

So is there actually an official vehicle list made by Rockstar Or is it just a thing made by fansites once the game is

Made like the Cars GTA4

oh good i was beginning to get worried that we would have to find them all by are self's and miss one or two.

Made like the Cars GTA4

oh good i was beginning to get worried that we would have to find them all by are self's and miss one or two.

No there's a wiki that has very detailed vehicle pages for every gta. It's edited by a community

In the Article they recommend reading 'Goodfellas'. Which is slightly retarded because the title of the novel, which the movie 'Goodfellas' is based on is actually called 'Wiseguy'. And is written by Nicholas Pileggi who also co-wrote the screenplay for 'Goodfellas' with Martin Scorsese.

So I'm guessing that they probably didn't even read the book that they're recommending in the Article. Being that they didn't even get the title right..

om/9nrcBug.jpg[/img]

They would have said watch but they didn't want to support the growing irrelevance of print, being a magazine company.

They would have said watch but they didn't want to support the growing irrelevance of print, being a magazine company.

They're a bunch of Flippin' Idiots.

I wonder if Trevor's special ability is drug induced...

I could see him injecting Heroine into his arm and going into rage mode lol.

Made like the Cars GTA4

Yup i preorderd the strategy guide.It is said to be bigger than Skyrims S.G.

i've never bought a game guide ever... the internet is my guide, and has been for a long long time...

That is probably a good way to go. the few times I have invested in a game guide I have been greatly disappointed. They always seem to get things wrong. I think this is partly because they base the guide on an earlier version of the game.

I wonder if Trevor's special ability is drug induced...

I could see him injecting Heroine into his arm and going into rage mode lol.

That would be awesome. ohh I can just hear that outraged video game critics now "GTA is teaching kids to do drugs".

Heroin doesn't cause rage. Heroin is one of the most mellowing things you can take. Trevor is clearly a meth man. That or they made up some new redneck designer drug that Trevor takes in pill form. If it's drug-induced at all, of course.

If we can take heroin in-game, I expect to see the screen blacken after Trevor slumps down to the ground. A few hours pass, maybe.

If we can take heroin in-game, I expect to see the screen blacken after Trevor slumps down to the ground. A few hours pass, maybe.

that's probably how we save the game with Trevor, like how we went to sleep in IV