ConQueSteD

Xbox Magazine GTA V Reveal scans.

i didn't like the style of the article, at all... it's like they were trying to be kotaku but usually failed with each little joke... i found it hard to read to be honest... there were far better articles out there, not sure why they thought theirs had the others beat...

• Like 1

His spirit will remain lol what the fuck is that all about, obviously i am not the only one who disturb this forum with my answers and my way to express them.

I feel like this article just repressed everything we already know and put it into brochure form with like two new pieces of information

I feel like this article just repressed everything we already know and put it into brochure form with like two new pieces of information

That's what all the reviews do. Once you read one, you have basically read them all.

• Like 1

Repressed?

Jesus I gotta learn to lighten up it just I've seen people tear each others heads off over dumb little shit like that

I know what you are going through bulletgt, they need a bit more education.

Where are you coming from ?

And the brochure may repeat some information but it is normal they saw the same preview to me it looks much more different and ilike that way plus we have some exclusive news coming from them, they did a good work.

I'm just saying... take it easy dude no need to get mad now.

This is over don't read the post on new city... Lol you troll all the time so i answer you got to be proud because it works on me.

I never troll, the others just know I'm not serious. Don't take people so seriously around here, we fuck with everyone. You'll start to pick up on things eventually.

• Like 1

Sorry but i thought GTA was serious enough to take it seriously but obviously you took the fun part of the game i will try to keep that in mind.

Anyone knows when more information are coming or do we have to wait to the E3 conference ?

Anyone knows when more information are coming or do we have to wait to the E3 conference ?

Rockstar is skipping E3 this year. Actually, they skip it damn near every year.

WTF are they thinking they play with their nerves, i can't wait to have more information and more about a PC version aswell like a release date.

Rockstar typically doesn't do E3. The last time GTA was at E3 was for San Andreas, and it was just a handful of screenshots that had been on fansites for months prior.

I wouldn't expect any other info this month. We'll be getting things monthly, with heavier previews starting late July, most likely. I predict a map reveal before August.