ConQueSteD

Xbox Magazine GTA V Reveal scans.

You most certainly did, you dirty, edit-abusing honky.

Also, there should be an apostrophe in "site's". Edit that, motherfucker.

To be fair, I had a great deal to do with it.

This reveal gives us a decent amount of useful new info. Not as bad as I was expecting.

I'll re-rail this derailed topic.

It appears if the Xbox achievement is a real achievement it references the recently released game by Rockstar Games, Max Payne 3.

Max Painful 50 Gamerscore - Maxed out all stats on all three characters.

It's real. You can bet on that.

I can't imagine Rockstar releasing any achievements this early, but obviously one can assume that there would be an achievement for such. The name "Max Painful" doesn't fit the description, I'd imagine it to be.

Max Painful- Maxed out all stats while playing as Michael.

Only Michaels special ability relates to Max Payne and I'd believe the Special Ability would have something to do with stats. The more of X stat means more of Y ability.

EDIT: Example

Franklin - Special Ability - Driving

Reach full stat or a certain % on driving with Franklin and his special ability will last longer or do more.

EDIT: EDIT:

I should make a what type of achievements do you expect/wish for in GTA V topic since we had one for IV, but honestly I'm to lazy.

I haven't done anything. MOD ABUSE!! MOD ABUSE!!1

y u always make dat joke, mass? 1 day im gunna come here and i wont be allowed to visit this comunity :(

• Like 1

why would it just simply be called pain killer?? his family life is giving him pain, wouldn't heisting and boosting his skills be a pain killer??

To be fair Michael would be heisting and stealing cash meaning that'd be more money for his wife to spend on another boob job.

Her spending my stolen cash on a breast enhancement would give me a pain.... It would be a pain in my pants. :shiftyninja: :fap:

what the hell man, get back on topic here...

We're on topic. We're currently creating a pot for this September's bet.

Also, I believe you meant to say "why wouldn't it be called Pain Killer?" :weed: