ConQueSteD

Xbox Magazine GTA V Reveal scans.

The things i noticed.

"The most advanced millitairy vehicles yet to be seen" (page 55)

Brand new aproach to open world multyplayer details to come!!!!!

"Dont forget:" page 58. Hidden millitairy base, steal millitairy technology, chased acrosse the entire state.

Climbing the vinewood sign is not reccomended lol.

Heavy machinery on grapeseed farm.

You can jump out of a plane with scuba gear.

A new boat named: "zodiac rib"

Rockstar is still putting new ideas in the game.

The police reacts to your car? And reacts different if your rich?

Possibility to hire a car (maybe we hire the car for a cheaper price and just steal it.)

It's a vacation brochure, nothing really new there.

Yea

The problem for me is that I'm not sure what is factual info or what is them just making shit up. Some stuff seems legit but other lines make me wonder what twat decided to exaggerate things.

A new boat named: "zodiac rib"

Not a new boat. It's the return of the Dinghy mentioned in other previews which is a Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB)

Come on Rockstar it is time for you to reveal the map now please :)

Do you think they would let us drive an interstate car ? for those who knows this game how cool it was you could drive a car with sentries and machine guns above the roof drive plus shoot that was the goal of the game in a multiplayer battle destroy your friends. Maybe as a secrete vehicle hide in a secrete tunnel itself hide in a secrete military base which is secretly hide in a desert and from the population, is that enough secret for you.

Or just simple as car tunning adding turret above your roof car Lol a little to easy.

Do you think they would let us drive an interstate car ? for those who knows this game how cool it was you could drive a car with sentries and machine guns above the roof drive plus shoot that was the goal of the game in a multiplayer battle destroy your friends. Maybe as a secrete vehicle hide in a secrete tunnel itself hide in a secrete military base which is secretly hide in a desert and from the population, is that enough secret for you.

Or just simple as car tunning adding turret above your roof car Lol a little to easy.

That was one of the hardest things ive ever tried to comprehend. what the hell did you just say?

• Like 2

That was one of the hardest things ive ever tried to comprehend. what the hell did you just say?

An "interstate car", I believe, is a reference to an old game Interstate 76. It was kinda like a mix of Vigilante 8 and Driver 2 if I remember correctly.

I played it a long time ago.

I think he wants to be able to drive cars like that in multiplayer(which would essentially be like playing vigilante 8).

Fuck you all lol Firstable it is late and this post i haven't read back to see if i did mistake but i think i didn't it is fucking comprehensible.

And yeah i was referencing to Interstate 76, so if you don't know the game you can not understand what i was talking about.

Anyway should be great to have one car like that in GTA V.

And why everybody do not use the chat anymore.

Fuck you all lol Firstable it is late and this post i haven't read back to see if i did mistake but i think i didn't it is fucking comprehensible.

And yeah i was referencing to Interstate 76, so if you don't know the game you can not understand what i was talking about.

Anyway should be great to have one car like that in GTA V.

And why everybody do not use the chat anymore.

Translation:

Fuck all of you. *laughs out loud* First of all it is late at night and I have not read back to my previous post to see if I had made an error, I do not believe I made a mistake because I can comprehend what I was saying. Yes, I was making a reference to I-76, if you haven't heard of the game then you would have missed the reference I made, I believe that it would be nice to have a car with features such as that when Grand Theft Auto V™ launches.

PS. Why is the sites IP.Chat feature not being used as much lately?

• Like 2