Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

iGTA Signature Comp. THE FINAL, Without DuPz!

No DuPz Final  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if I had known it was a "pitty" vote, I wouldn't have thanked you. A "pitty" vote means nothing.

GunSmith with "meaningless" pitty vote = 2nd

GunSmith without "meaningless" pitty vote = 4th

Nuff said.

With a mouse? :o Steady hand.

Nope, i have a wacom pen and graphic tablet :)

What type of tablet do you have? I've used one before and they're hard as fuck to use unless they're the type that has a built in screen.

it's not terribly that hard to do... i'm assuming he spent more time creating the letters though...

Well, that's just like...your opinion, man...

It may be more difficult for a Photoshop n00b such as myself.

No, it is difficult, because the screen isnt the same size as the pad, and looking up at the screen while drawing on a pad is arkward ...

With a mouse? :o Steady hand.

Nope, i have a wacom pen and graphic tablet :)

What type of tablet do you have? I've used one before and they're hard as fuck to use unless they're the type that has a built in screen.

Nothing special, it's like A5 bamboo tablet, no screen, they cost a bomb. The longest part was reworking the background and removing the vinewood sign. The dupzor sign was easy enough. Painting with a pen gives you a better flow than a mouse for sure, but some stuff is better done with a mouse, like straight edges.

It's called a re-paint. You paint over it, like you would in real life - but digitally. So you paint in the missing pieces of the background. I'm basically re-painting in the same way as the original artist did the GTA V image.

I could always delete dupz off the poll and declare him winner already, then everyone votes again, depends on whether the other contestants mind. ??

Meh, I'm not bothered, and usually this wouldn't happen in a poll, not so ridiculously one sided as It has been. I'm sure Gunny won't mind not havin' to wait till Monday to know he hasn't won so . . . . . . . . . .

DUPZOR WINS!!!

________________Congratulations!!!_________________

Go to Massacre's basement to redeem your prize, or send Q your banking details and he'll send you a voucher for use at your leisure.

*Any side effects or harm that occur due to prize winning is your own responsibility and the contest organizer is at no fault to the winners torment or suffering.

Now that's out of the way lets play the Runner-up game, whose the best of the rest?

VOTE NOW!!!

• Like 3

I remember when I still used the photoshops to express myself,

Rjdt50G.jpg

jy4OUSd.jpg

I enjoyed all of the entries, in different ways.

Right, let's end this.

1.The New igta sig Champion of the world: DuPz0r!!!

2. Runner up: gtagrl

3. Bones

4. Gunny

Joint last. QD and Treefitty.

Thanks to everyone who competed, and to those of you that voted as well. Good times were had.