Sign in to follow this  
Googlefluff

Automatic or Manual?

97 civic, like so:

88ccc009ad5bc931large.jpg

But mine went through hell and back, needs a paint job pretty badly. got almost 200k miles on this bad boy.

Nice man, those motors are great. They last forever I have a buddy with one. That car would suck with auto tranny. About the only type of car I like with autos are trucks. I like having a 4wd vehicle with auto. Prefer it. Sports car tho, give me manual or the smg.

I owned this 1994 300zx for about 8 years. When I smooshed it, it had 198k on it.

8fDSC_6081.jpg

8fDSC_6069.jpg

Nice man, those motors are great. They last forever I have a buddy with one. That car would suck with auto tranny. About the only type of car I like with autos are trucks. I like having a 4wd vehicle with auto. Prefer it. Sports car tho, give me manual or the smg.

I owned this 1994 300zx for about 8 years. When I smooshed it, it had 198k on it.

8fDSC_6081.jpg

8fDSC_6069.jpg

That is a beautiful car.

On German cars, Volkswagen would be the last brand I'd buy, no hate, it's just that Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Porche shit all over in style.

8fDSC_6081.jpg

8fDSC_6069.jpg

That is a beautiful car.

Thanks man, I was truly bummed to see it go.

On German cars, Volkswagen would be the last brand I'd buy, no hate, it's just that Mercedes/BMW/Audi/Porche shit all over in style.

Werd, this is my new ride. (well for the last 3 years) SMG 6 speed transmission.

8DSC_6607-1.jpg

Thanks man, that M3 has been a great car so far. I've only had one problem with it and it was scary but super easy to fix. Was an oil leak, but it came from a bolt on part that the washer failed on. I fixed it myself. (although I almost shat myself after noticing it was a huge oil leak - immediately thought cracked block)

Thanks man, that M3 has been a great car so far. I've only had one problem with it and it was scary but super easy to fix. Was an oil leak, but it came from a bolt on part that the washer failed on. I fixed it myself. (although I almost shat myself after noticing it was a huge oil leak - immediately thought cracked block)

You've got the E46 M3, good choice. I dislike the look of the newer model M3's.

I take it you live in the States too? As to run an M3 as a daily over here in the UK is pricey. I looked into buying and running one, way too pricey and fuel thirsty for my budget so i ended up settling with a 330 Ci M-Sport. 100bhp less then the M3 but certainly still fun to drive.

oh.. and HAS to be in manual.

You've got the E46 M3, good choice. I dislike the look of the newer model M3's.

I take it you live in the States too? As to run an M3 as a daily over here in the UK is pricey. I looked into buying and running one, way too pricey and fuel thirsty for my budget so i ended up settling with a 330 Ci M-Sport. 100bhp less then the M3 but certainly still fun to drive.

oh.. and HAS to be in manual.

I agree about the new body styles. I never liked the new ones after the e46. It does eat gas a little but considering the performance its pretty reasonable. Definitely one of the best driving cars I've ever owned. I was running with a Ferrari on a really curvy road (was a 458) and he couldnt lose me at all. We hit the highway and he disappeared tho lol. I have nothing bad to say at all about the e46 M3. GREAT car for sure, and if you own one youll love it.

Working on it can be interesting lol.

DSC_6667.jpg