Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (May 13 - PS3)

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting a headset isn't an issue... it's the extreme amounts of sexy your minds will compact that worries me.

You might all literally get mindfucked.

Oh and, James, I believe I still owe you a well deserved virtual ass kicking.

Hyping your voice up aye? You better have a deep mellow radio voice or GTFO!

Cool

Getting a headset isn't an issue... it's the extreme amounts of sexy your minds will compact that worries me.

You might all literally get mindfucked.

Oh and, James, I believe I still owe you a well deserved virtual ass kicking.

Hyping your voice up aye? You better have a deep mellow radio voice or GTFO!

Don't you worry, I make James Earl Jones sound like Debra Jo Rupp.

B)

I'm going to mow some lawns this summer and get a PS3 plus GTA, just so I can play with you lovely people.
get a real job.

I'm 15, jobo. :mellow:

Yeah, and right now there are 15 year old kids in South America who suck tourists' dicks to pay the bills. Man up, buy some chapstick, and go make some motherfuckin' money.

• Like 2

Yeah, and right now there are 15 year old kids in South America who suck tourists' dicks to pay the bills. Man up, buy some chapstick, and go make some motherfuckin' money.

I'd do that, but as you can probably guess, there are no tourists that come to Cleveland.

I notice the "Mmm" for Amanda Berry was longer than the one for pedophiles. Is it safe for me to assume that Amanda Berry excites you more than pedophiles do?

In my neck of the woods, one can acquire a work permit at 14, but cannot use it in many fields until they're 16, you "bumb".

What's your point? You just admitted I'm right and your a proud bumb who's too good to bag my groceries.

BUMB

Im off that day so I'm in for sure. Bones, could you and GTAgirl hear me the other night? I know you two didnt have mics but i was trying to see if mine worked.

Also, is there a chance we don't have rain? I really hate rain...

Didn't hear you Tanner, but I also had the volume right down and wasn't expecting a voice either. I'm going to test mine out too before Monday.

you can only hear people if you have your mic on... sadly, games don't do that anymore, they force you to mute the other players :(... if the mic ain't on, make it an option to turn the voice chat on if you want to hear it... not the other way around...

What's your point? You just admitted I'm right and your a proud bumb who's too good to bag my groceries.

BUMB

The permit is useless in all fields except agriculture, until the minor in questions turns 16, in which case their array of options is broadened.

But this ain't the place to discuss this, honky.