Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (May 13 - PS3)

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dunno, I've never used my headset till this weekend, someone here who has logged way more hours of MP might know. bOnEs, if I bump into you online in IV before the next forum match, we can test it out. :)

So that's two R* fails in one day :( - No compatibility between IV Complete Edition and other editions, and serious lack of game modes in TBoGT, which has parachutes and would have more staying power if it had more choices.

I don't think that is entirely true. I don't have the complete edition(if you're talking about the disc) I have the two episodes downloaded separately.

Massacre was online last night playing IV on a Complete Edition...I invited him but he wasn't able to join us, and said he couldn't even if we had switched over to regular IV...I looked it up and there is info about Complete Edition MP not being compatible with standalone versions of IV, TBoGT, TLAD or Episodes. I don't think disc-based vs. downloaded makes any difference, it's the release version that defines whether multiplayer is compatible. Either way, fail.

Obnoxious? Really? I changed it once so everyone could recognise my voice.. that and it was funny.

But if it's that much of a bother I'll turn it off next time.

The voice changer was definitely funny (the deep mwa ha ha laugh especially). The chipmunk version is hilarious, but it makes it impossible to understand what you are saying.

I dunno, overall it sounded like someone's mic was staticky and a bit too loud, which in turn made it harder to hear the quieter folk. Next time, if we use headsets again, we should tweak levels in the holding area before the match.

@ The Massacre Thing

I have the complete edition aswell... so yeah.

As a matter of fact alot of us do. I've actually played with random ppl online who don't have The Complete Edition. So maybe he just needs to update or something.

can we use heatsets in a chat room before we start the game?

You need a camera for that.

EDIT: Nevermind. Camera is optional.

However, I have no idea whether the voice chatroom will carry on into the game.

I'm assuming his accent makes it sound like Bushckock

we were thinking of using it to make sure we get a better balance of voices... some of yous overpowered the others... i got tired of hearing bronson after a while :lol:...

Sounds good to me

we were thinking of using it to make sure we get a better balance of voices... some of yous overpowered the others... i got tired of hearing bronson after a while :lol:...

You're welcome :)

We should have talked baseball the whole time :P I bet everyone would have loved that

I wanted to film a movie about him. Memoirs of a Bronson.

Every word he said, every syllable that poured from his mouth like the sweetest honey, held me in a state of pure bliss. I yearned for more and more came. It was at that very moment I realized I could not, I would not be satisfied.

Then just as quickly as he came into my life, he was gone. And I was alone again.

• Like 1

I wanted to film a movie about him. Memoirs of a Bronson.

Every word he said, every syllable that poured from his mouth like the sweetest honey, held me in a state of pure bliss. I yearned for more and more came. It was at that very moment I realized I could not, I would not be satisfied.

Then just as quickly as he came into my life, he was gone. And I was alone again.

Whattaya know, someone switched on Tanner's poetic narrator voiceover module.