Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (May 13 - PS3)

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice sport coat, Bronson.

:confused:

Aren't you the bald guy with the jacket and tie, standing next to gtagrl in the bar shot?

No. I left before they did that.

Nice pics bOnEs. I could tell who was who except I wasn't sure if the squeaking guy was Kuz or Godfather. Pretty sure it was Kuz though, coz he said he had a real smooth voice or some shit, and came In with it real deep at first, then switched to chipmunk later. Bronson was the loud one, his voice stood out tbe most. Not sure how I sounded from across the pond, but I don't think people understood me half the time.

I would have stayed longer but it was 2am and I had to be up at 7am. I can't even begin to Imagine how many hours I'll be spending on 'V multiplayer...

• Like 1

Bronson and later, Jizzy's mics were loudest; yours was quiet by comparison, Dup. Sometimes it was hard to hear you if people were all talking at once, or whenever Bronson answered his phone like every five minutes. -_-

hell yeah, Bronson phone was ringing every 10 seconds. I was trying to think to myself who would call that many times at 6-8 pm, then i realized that he was 3 hours behind me...

yeah it was Kuz with the voice changer on, I couldn't understand a single thing he said though. But like Tanner said I'm all in for TLAD too, I never got to play it online with more then 3 people. It has more game modes than it's counterpart TBoGT also, the lack of game modes on that game was a huge fail on R*'s behalf.

I could understand you no problem when I could hear you, Dup. I didn't understand much of what Kuz was on about though, he was being his usual obnoxious self and that's how I knew it was him fucking around with the voice changer. It was easy to pick out Charles because he sounds familiarly Canadian, the 'accent' is subtle but there. :ike:

So that's two R* fails in one day :( - No compatibility between IV Complete Edition and other editions, and serious lack of game modes in TBoGT, which has parachutes and would have more staying power if it had more choices.

I can't say whether I've ever been in multiplayer for TLAD, maybe just for trophy whoring but that's it. I'd be willing to try it out for next time too.

That's why I asked, I figured bOnEs of all people would know the correct pronunciation...I've been saying it wrong this whole time. Now we know.

A brief history of DuPz0r: I think I posted in the 'how'd ya get your username' thread. I found a glitch to dupe weapons and items online on an old gamecube game. This was the "rox0r" era. I was known as the duper, and eventually DuPz0r stuck.

"Bushka" on the other hand is my real nickname among friends from school onward. If I were to lose my iGTA account I may well be Bushka instead.

Nice to hear stories from the forum brotherhood's history. It's funny how these names come about. I never expected to become so active in this community when I joined, or I might have picked a more original name. But it was picked when I lived in the GTA--i.e., the greater Toronto area--and it matches all my gaming accounts, so at least there's some consistency.

My man's eyes just glaze over when I try to explain who is who, I'm yelling shit at the TV to 'bones, dup, tanner and charles' but PSN names are different...Fortunately he was watching hockey last night.

So that's two R* fails in one day :( - No compatibility between IV Complete Edition and other editions, and serious lack of game modes in TBoGT, which has parachutes and would have more staying power if it had more choices.

I don't think that is entirely true. I don't have the complete edition(if you're talking about the disc) I have the two episodes downloaded separately.

I think I knew who Godfather, Bronson and bOnEs were but that's about it. I kind of heard gtagrl every now and then but she was way too quiet for me to understand her. Everyone else just sounded alike.

So could ya'll hear what I was saying through that mic? I might need to get a new one.

Now is that B'u'shka or B'oo'shka?

Bush is my last name. I went with BushkaUK on PSN because I'm British, but also it sounds like BushCock which I found amusing at the time.

• Like 1

I could understand you no problem when I could hear you, Dup. I didn't understand much of what Kuz was on about though, he was being his usual obnoxious self and that's how I knew it was him fucking around with the voice changer. It was easy to pick out Charles because he sounds familiarly Canadian, the 'accent' is subtle but there. :ike:

I can't say whether I've ever been in multiplayer for TLAD, maybe just for trophy whoring but that's it. I'd be willing to try it out for next time too.

Obnoxious? Really? I changed it once so everyone could recognise my voice.. that and it was funny.

But if it's that much of a bother I'll turn it off next time.

all i could hear was your laugh, i couldn't understand a damn thing you said, kuz... bronson was really loud, and so was fanboy, but that's because he was yelling at me most of the match... and godfather was hit or miss on if i could make out what he said... but he kinda sounded like fanboy so i think i got you two mixed up a few times...

My mic volume is stuck on 3. I can't turn it up or down :no:

You can change it In the mic settings on the xmb. I think someone said I was really loud at first, I went and changed it from 5 to 3.

I know but with the 2.0 you can't (or I can't). It's stuck on 3, every other number doesn't light up and can't be selected.

I'm gonna mess around with it again tonight.

Okay, I found a work around. Turns out you have to change the Input Device to Do Not Use first.

I don't think that is entirely true. I don't have the complete edition(if you're talking about the disc) I have the two episodes downloaded separately.

Massacre was online last night playing IV on a Complete Edition...I invited him but he wasn't able to join us, and said he couldn't even if we had switched over to regular IV...I looked it up and there is info about Complete Edition MP not being compatible with standalone versions of IV, TBoGT, TLAD or Episodes. I don't think disc-based vs. downloaded makes any difference, it's the release version that defines whether multiplayer is compatible. Either way, fail.

Obnoxious? Really? I changed it once so everyone could recognise my voice.. that and it was funny.

But if it's that much of a bother I'll turn it off next time.

The voice changer was definitely funny (the deep mwa ha ha laugh especially). The chipmunk version is hilarious, but it makes it impossible to understand what you are saying.

I dunno, overall it sounded like someone's mic was staticky and a bit too loud, which in turn made it harder to hear the quieter folk. Next time, if we use headsets again, we should tweak levels in the holding area before the match.