Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (May 13 - PS3)

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice - sounds like quite a few of us will have audio! I just had to comb through the console settings to get it turned on properly.

...which means we'll all have a hard time hearing each other with 6 other people doing the same :lol:... you can also alter your pitch if i remember correctly... you can go for the alvin and the chipmunks, or barry white..

I had an unexpected video chat with Marney once, and I could barely understand the Scouser either. It is quite a feat to be connecting that many countries/locations at once just for the pleasure of blowing each other up.

gtagrl.. I d-.. I don't think I'm ready. :unsure:

We'll be gentle at first. Then the pounding will begin.

Shit. I just realised I picked up V1.0 instead of V2.0 -__-

I have time to return it and get 2.0 but I really don't think V2.0 is all that different anyway. V1.0 has an extremely annoying echo though.

Our foray into RDR without Marney seemed much less glitchy, perhaps that'll extend to audio and we'll be able to hear Dup alright.

Well the main event was nothing short of intense. I haven't played BoGT (online) in likely two or so years, and I played the first 30 minutes of the match manual aiming, until I realised everyone else wasn't and then turned it on... I crept from near last back to third after that. GF you're a fucking beast at this game, I will surely keep you close in GTA V lol.

Did anyone get any pics? The freeroam ended up being more fun than I expected. Good game guys.

i got pics... 91 to be exact so it's gonna take a little bit to sort through them :lol:...

----

results...

DEATHMATCH

deathmatchresults5-17.jpg

RACE 1

race1results5-13.jpg

RACE 2

race2results5-13.jpg

i didn't get a photo of the 3rd race results :(... but i'm working on the free roam ones now ;)...

• Like 3

It took a little while to sort out all our voices, but after a while I was able to tell who was talking (except obvious Dup accent is obvious). Can't wait to see those pics bOnEs...

Edit: Also, R* fail for multiplayer incompatibility across release versions, or we could've invited Massacre.

Edited by gtagrl

I'm gonna have to buy a PS3. I don't like missing all the fun!

• Like 1

It took a little while to sort out all our voices, but after a while I was able to tell who was talking (except obvious Dup accent is obvious). Can't wait to see those pics bOnEs...

Edit: Also, R* fail for multiplayer incompatibility across release versions, or we could've invited Massacre.

I guess my accent isn't as thick as I once thought. I did live out west a while...give it time, it'll be back.

I'm gonna have to buy a PS3. I don't like missing all the fun!

I've been thinking the same thing. Also debating whether I should right now or wait till the next gen.