Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (May 13 - PS3)

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So turns out that me mic is broken, and I'm not getting any large sums of paper till Wed so unless I can borrow some by Monday, you may not hear my sexy voice after all.

It was probably for the best anyway. :ermm:

So turns out that me mic is broken, and I'm not getting any large sums of paper till Wed so unless I can borrow some by Monday, you may not hear my sexy voice after all.

It was probably for the best anyway. :ermm:

Mhmmm yeah "broken mic"...

• Like 1

Not lying, Bro. It's been broken for a while now, which is apparently why I didn't use it for so long.

Would any of you recommend this mic?

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-bluetooth-headset-20/88207?ref=recpdp&cross=800668

I actually really want this one but it's online only so it won't be here by Monday. Shame really... it's so sexy :(

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/gioteck-ex-02s-next-gen-headset-for-ps3/89374

i don't even remember what other unique game modes there were with BOGT that we could play afterwards....

There's something with BASE jumping, I think.

I tried my mic...the sound is crappy, but the kid who kept calling me 'bitch' and chased me around in a helicopter seemed to hear me all right.

No don't get any Bluetooth's. Get Turtle beach if you got the $$$$

Whoops.. I just picked up the bluetooth. Ain't nobody lending me $100 for a TB headset. I'll pick that up later.

i got a job and i refuse to spend that kind of money on a something i hardly ever "once in a blue moon" use... i'll have to test mine here this morning before i leave for the parents house... it is mother's day after all...

@gtagrl - it never fails... when someone hears a chick's voice, they turn into rude mother fuckers online... i feel bad for girl gamers because the men they deal with certainly give us all a bad name...

• Like 1