1 if the recipient is retarded, otherwise none.
hey I'm new to this whole fan site thing I never knew a site such as this even existed before 2012 or any fan site for that matter . I just wanted to know. More. About what exactly it is and how the process works is that so wrong

Looks like GTA 4 graphics.

That's a bit exaggerated, but it does look like a new game out of 2010 rather than late 2013. But then again you have to imagine the scope of the game, which is extremely extensive from what we've seen.

...and the fact that this game is pushing this gen's hardware to the max... they might have to make a slight sacrifice in order for the game to run smooth... it looks good enough to me... then again, i still play old games with shitty graphics by todays standards...

• Like 1

If you want good graphix go outside...

It pisses me off people who cry about graphix game with good graphix is never good (most of the time) Crysis was awesome.

GTA V graphix looks like an little upgrade of the 4 but who cares ? 5 times bigger as well than the 4, and if you are not happy just wait the PC version which i believe would be much better than the poor consoles.

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me but I still think that IV's graphics are great.. Especially for grand theft auto which has never been revolved around graphics in the first place.. All I wanted from GTA V since I heard it was announced was IV but with a funner story(less serious) and more area, vehicles, weapons, activities, customization, etc.. And so far that's exactly what we're gonna get but with way more surprises they haven't even hinted at.. :clap:

• Like 3

You know you're still going to buy the damn game, whether the graphics are the same or not, lol.

• Like 1

indeed he will like all who critizise the graphics. And people shut their mouth while San Andreas came out and i can tell you graphics were really bad for this time and people didn't open their mouth. GTA V has better Graphics than SA in you compare in time again. So go learn to open eyes and don't bring this point again at least while you don't have any arguments.

How can anyone complain about these graphics? They look amazing considering the scope of this game. Graphics don't make a game, but these graphics are damn good.

How can anyone complain about these graphics? They look amazing considering the scope of this game. Graphics don't make a game, but these graphics are damn good.

q5ZiVT1.jpg

trailer-3t-hillbilly-town.jpg

The trees, they never lie.

But honestly, i even see a drastic improvement in the worse part of GTA IV (graphically), which was the trees.

• Like 5

...and the fact that this game is pushing this gen's hardware to the max... they might have to make a slight sacrifice in order for the game to run smooth... it looks good enough to me... then again, i still play old games with shitty graphics by todays standards...

Maybe it's just me but I still think that IV's graphics are great.. Especially for grand theft auto which has never been revolved around graphics in the first place.. All I wanted from GTA V since I heard it was announced was IV but with a funner story(less serious) and more area, vehicles, weapons, activities, customization, etc.. And so far that's exactly what we're gonna get but with way more surprises they haven't even hinted at.. :clap:

q5ZiVT1.jpg

But honestly, i even see a drastic improvement in the worse part of GTA IV (graphically), which was the trees.

Absofuitly to all points

You know you're still going to buy the damn game, whether the graphics are the same or not, lol.

Yeah, brotherman, you're right. I'm just saying the graphics aren't that much of an upgrade, considering all the time they've had. But, yeah, I stand corrected, they probably had to make do with what they were working with, and I hope they exhausted the PS3's potential. I still think it was a dumb decision on their part to not make this GTA for the PS4, since they would've had more freedom to do a lot of shit. It's all good, though. I still prefer VC over SA, so I ain't 'bout that gfx life. B)

• Like 1

Yeah, brotherman, you're right. I'm just saying the graphics aren't that much of an upgrade, considering all the time they've had. But, yeah, I stand corrected, they probably had to make do with what they were working with, and I hope they exhausted the PS3's potential. I still think it was a dumb decision on their part to not make this GTA for the PS4, since they would've had more freedom to do a lot of shit. It's all good, though. I still prefer VC over SA, so I ain't 'bout that gfx life. B)

There's no reason that they can't release a PS3 version and then update the graphics and release it on PS4.

I'm just saying the graphics aren't that much of an upgrade,

Grand-Theft-Auto-5-GTA-4-Graphics-Comparison-1.jpg

Nigga please.

• Like 4

I swear it looks like the Screenshots and Trailers have been enhanced in some way. Maybe they're running on PC hardware or something, because I don't think the PS3 and Xbox 360 are that powerful.

If GTA V looks this good on current-gen systems I will be pleasantly surprised.