Oh yes, we will be riding a sanchez half of the game.

No we're not.

Count how many screens and caps there are with a sanchez.

Ok? 13 out of 388. Doesn't look like half the game to me.

man if only i had a digital copy of that magazine... i could easily get those photos for us :(... i can't find a link online either... someone has to be subscribed to it, i mean, they are popular enough for exclusive images and being shown a demo...

they are of low quality and have words over them, or i would of done that already :P... i wanted to beat rockstar and other fan sites to the punch but i don't know anyone with access to that digital magazine...

man if only i had a digital copy of that magazine... i could easily get those photos for us :(... i can't find a link online either... someone has to be subscribed to it, i mean, they are popular enough for exclusive images and being shown a demo...

guess it's time for you to post an add on craigslist.

• Like 1

Trevor looks like the kind of person that does business on Craigslist/Craplist.

one used leather boot... the other one got stuck in mud in Blueberry, or was it Palomino Creek?... $10 O.B.O...

Selling things on craplist...Maybe a way to ditch evidence? :D

If you can ditch evidence that way you'd expect the cops to be able to track it down that way too.

Is it just me or does Franklin have dirt on his clothes?

No we're not.

You shouldn't take things so seriously.

• Like 2

i remember reading somewhere in the articles on the 2nd that cuts and shit were completely dynamic to the way you got them... so perhaps even dust and grim are the same way... plunge a car off a little hill?? well, you should probably have a pile of dirt or sand on the hood of the car...

^wishful thinking...

No we're not.

who said I was being serious? (insert Joker from Dark Knight picture here)

I know this could fit in another topic about customization but it's also one of the new screenshots that has brought this to my attention.. Now most of you remember that in GTA IV when you waited long enough after hopping on any bike, Niko and Luis would put on a random helmet.. What are the odds that we may get to choose the helmets they wear.. Also wondering how it would work. Would we have to go to one of our safehouses and put on the helmet, or possibly just select a helmet and they will strap it on when on a bike? Maybe one of the customization options available through the various shops? What are your thoughts?

side note: is it just me or does Frankie look baked in these screens...?

official-screenshot-franklin-with-a-skull-helmet.jpg

official-screenshot-no-time-for-bahama-mamas.jpg

actual_1364387903-602x338.jpg

No we're not.

who said I was being serious? the_dark_knight_joker_22_by_messenjahmatt.jpg

Fixed

I know this could fit in another topic about customization but it's also one of the new screenshots that has brought this to my attention.. Now most of you remember that in GTA IV when you waited long enough after hopping on any bike, Niko and Luis would put on a random helmet.. What are the odds that we may get to choose the helmets they wear.. Also wondering how it would work. Would we have to go to one of our safehouses and put on the helmet, or possibly just select a helmet and they will strap it on when on a bike? Maybe one of the customization options available through the various shops? What are your thoughts?

I say they make helmet customization (if any) part of bike customization. So, you customize a bike and helmet, and you put that helmet on whenever you get on that particular bike. Any unique bikes (from a mission or something) would have a unique helmet, any custom bikes would have whatever helmet you design, and random bikes you steal would have random helmets.

the_dark_knight_joker_22_by_messenjahmatt.jpg

Fixed

Actually, no.

• Like 1