Well from what we saw on the screenshots, the cops will be able to stand on the step tread(*?) of the SUV while driving and shoot at you.

Then again, it's probably gonna be just another animation, that's npc exclusive.

*not sure if that's the right word but you know what I mean

Doesn't look like an NPC to me.

official-screenshot-fresh-cars-right-off-the-truck.jpg

I think he is talking about this ( with the cops standing on the side skirts of the vehicles ) ~

image.jpgimage.jpgrsggtavscreenshot174jpg-acb5a5_640w.jpg

Couldn't find the High-Def Screenshot of the Noose Armoured Van with six heavily armed guys hanging off the sides.

Has anyone got it?

official-screenshot-fresh-cars-right-off-the-truck.jpg

Plus Franklin might not even be controllable during this series of events^^. We would probably be controlling Michael during this part of the mission, and he's busy driving the car.

jumping on a 80 years old mama to steal her handbag lol, the best thief in the world.

I'm going to be jumping on a lot of 80 years old mama, but not to steal their handbag.

• Like 1

LOOOl Gunsmith you made my day lol

Anyway what Fun and I was talking about is the way the physic in game let us stand on a car with no animation or set key. Look like in a bobcat (is it the van name ?) where you can stand normally behind it like a pickup truck, in all previous GTA you couldn't do that it was kinda stupid so i hope they fixed it but from all the game who has been released, i have never seen one doing that yet. But Rockstar innove a lot so why not be the first.

It happens in the street. Not that it's any less unrealistic when I do drive on a beach.

Well I hardly ever spinout from a 10mph turn in GTAIV, and when I do, it's due to my rear tires being destroyed.

Also, you really need to take into consideration that most ppl don't treat R2 like a real gas pedal. For most ppl it's either full throttle or nothing, which in turn, will definitely cause some fuckups on the beach.

If ppl just learned how to use the brake properly, stability wouldn't even be an issue.

GTA IV's driving isn't perfect, but it definitely isn't in need of a complete overhaul.

• Like 4

Maybe the guys with spinning out problems use the keyboard to drive? :P
IV's handling really is waaay too slippery for most most cars. Turning at 10 mph is a pain in the ass.

I'm just gonna assume you have no idea how fast you're really going, because I can guarantee you that if you're having that much trouble with the car sliding, you aren't going 10mph.

^10mph

I know one thing for sure, those cops hanging on the side of those trucks will be the easy to get rid of.

That's gonna be fun, just ram them till they can't hold on...

Consider also, that the R2 and RT triggers have dead zones. You can only manage your acceleration so much, it's nothing like a real car, even in simulation games the dead zone is there.

Consider also, that the R2 and RT triggers have dead zones. You can only manage your acceleration so much, it's nothing like a real car, even in simulation games the dead zone is there.

So what? The dead zone is so small it barely makes a difference. Turn up your sensitivity or something.

And how hard you press down on L2 and R2 in most racing games/GTA IV can make a pretty big difference in your outcome.

^ Nothing new really, but for some reason I felt like that was one of the better previews I've read. Also, I didn't catch anything in previous reviews about regenerating health, but I could've just browsed over that.

CVG mentioned it.

speaking of scans, has anyone seen this one yet?

Somebody in I.P. Chat posted a link to that and the new shot of three guys in bug suit about to enter the bank.

Speaking of regenerating health, that will definitely come in handy when you have to fight through a building full of gunmen, like in IV when you had to rescue Roman, or that abandoned building with the drug deal gone wrong in TBoGT.

the health system will be similar to past GTA's...

..the previews were saying our health will regenerate to 50%.. so if you're about to die you can take a rest and heal up.

the health system will be similar to past GTA's...

..the previews were saying our health will regenerate to 50%.. so if you're about to die you can take a rest and heal up.

And to regenerate the other 50% it requires you to eat something.