Car driving is awesome on GTA 4 to me it is even better than all the racing game shame to them.

Hope they will keep the same system just make it a bit upgraded and please Rockstar just change the fucking weight of your vehicles so a SUV can not overturn when you take a turn.

no the driving in IV sucks for one thing there's way too much body roll, and 2, the cars shouldn't slide around like they're on ice

So we haven't played the same game i don't know why i am the only one to think that was the best driving i have ever experienced in a video game, racing game included.

I think spinning out because you made a turn at 10mph goes beyond opinion. I don't see how anyone who's ever driven a car could be fine with the driving in IV.

I agree this was an issue but I didn't have that big of a problem with it. The spin out and the easy roll overs were two aspects of driving that needed to be fixed, but overall the mechanics were good. That is what is an opinion.

I'm fine with the driving mechanics, I guess it just takes getting use to.

yes

I like the GTA IV driving mechanics. It's something that reminds you of real driving because of the slow response to the brakes and the acceleration, yet it doesn't feel like a driving sim. The only improvement I think it needed was the weight distribution, and some vehicles felt heavier than they should have been. And finally the traction needed some work. But only tweaks. I tweaked the handling files on the PC version, and cars handle well...

• Like 1

I like the GTA IV driving mechanics. It's something that reminds you of real driving because of the slow response to the brakes and the acceleration, yet it doesn't feel like a driving sim. The only improvement I think it needed was the weight distribution, and some vehicles felt heavier than they should have been. And finally the traction needed some work. But only tweaks. I tweaked the handling files on the PC version, and cars handle well...

Totally agree. Driving in IV is not perfect, but it's pretty damn good. If you find yourself unable to take corners or keep an SUV upright...

...you are a terrible driver.

• Like 4

Well, the driving is better than any other open world game. Nonetheless, someone should open a workshop in Liberty, all the cars need new shocks, tyres and brakepads, he would make millions. I'm so glad we get Midnightclub style customization.

if they fix the driving mechanism tell them to make bigger vehicles heaver im tiered of being pushed a round wile driving a truck play with the cops.

now i shove you in to wall pig! what is problem to heave to push off road in tiny car i thought so!

if they fix the driving mechanism tell them to make bigger vehicles heaver im tiered of being pushed a round wile driving a truck play with the cops.

now i shove you in to wall pig! what is problem to heave to push off road in tiny car i thought so!

Okay, I'll tell them.

• Like 1

The only problem with the driving is the weight that's all if they fix that i will be glad. A truck shouldn't be pushed away by a cop car, even if they are powerful. and please don't make the cop car the fatest car some of them maybe but not all police cars so we can really make fun hot pursuits. Nitro is coming back babies can't wait.

I agree that IV's system needed tweaking, and that's what I was hoping for, not RC cars from SA. If it is still Grand Theft AUTO, then why not make cars handle realistically

since were talking about better handling cars i wish they make it so i can stand on moving cars again.

When have you ever been able to stand on a moving car?

on the gta3's games era you could i know, i have on the backs of semis and on top of taxis in Vice City and San Andres and Liberty City.

its the only way to travel when you don't want to drive but shoot people it also worked with the freight trains flat cars in SA.

• Like 1

You are crazy fanman, but i think you are not alone who's done that. Hope rockstar really gonna do something about staying on a moving vehicle imagine you can run a moving train and jumping on a 80 years old mama to steal her handbag lol, the best thief in the world.

Well from what we saw on the screenshots, the cops will be able to stand on the step tread(*?) of the SUV while driving and shoot at you.

Then again, it's probably gonna be just another animation, that's npc exclusive.

*not sure if that's the right word but you know what I mean

Well from what we saw on the screenshots, the cops will be able to stand on the step tread(*?) of the SUV while driving and shoot at you.

Then again, it's probably gonna be just another animation, that's npc exclusive.

*not sure if that's the right word but you know what I mean

Doesn't look like an NPC to me.

official-screenshot-fresh-cars-right-off-the-truck.jpg

I think spinning out because you made a turn at 10mph goes beyond opinion. I don't see how anyone who's ever driven a car could be fine with the driving in IV.

Well then maybe you should stop driving on the beach.

:v

• Like 1