Is that Jimmy Hopkins in the first screen?

Yeah, that was post-Bullworth. Needless to say, his experiences at that institution clearly led him down the wrong path.

• Like 1

trailer-3t-hillbilly-town.jpg

The trees, they never lie.

But honestly, i even see a drastic improvement in the worse part of GTA IV (graphically), which was the trees.

I swear it looks like the Screenshots and Trailers have been enhanced in some way. Maybe they're running on PC hardware or something, because I don't think the PS3 and Xbox 360 are that powerful.

If GTA V looks this good on current-gen systems I will be pleasantly surprised.

Well it's gonna look like that, only with jaggy edges. The Gamepro.de (A German magazine) wrote in their preview:

"[...]The PS3 version that we've been shown had to struggle with the usual hardware weakness of the system: partially very strong aliasing and late texture loading/pop-ups..."

"...It's not gonna bother you, because the game promises to become an umatched experience, that makes use of all the available hardware power"

I wouldn't worry too much about the visuals, they are fine. Besides, GTA has never been the best looking game of it's time.

"[...]The PS3 version that we've been shown had to struggle with the usual hardware weakness of the system: partially very strong aliasing and late texture loading/pop-ups..."

Are you an Xbox Fanboy, I thought Europeans bought more PS3's than Shit Boxes. Or maybe this extract was from an elitist PC German Gaming Magazine? Because the PS3 is definitely more powerful than the Xbox 360. It's just that it has a divided memory pool, plus most 3rd party games are created for the Xbox and then ported to the PS3 ( because it's easier to code for the Xbox and they sell more Xbox games in America/ because they're cheap/poor and retarded there ).

I'm pretty sure ( judging by the Specs that were provided at Sony's conference ) that the PS4's hardware will not be weak at all when it's released. So just to reiterate, fuck all the PlayStation Haters, it was definitely the best console of this generation.

• Like 1

Are you an Xbox Fanboy, I thought Europeans bought more PS3's than Shit Boxes. Or maybe this extract was from an elitist PC German Gaming Magazine? Because the PS3 is definitely more powerful than the Xbox 360. It's just that it has a divided memory pool, plus most 3rd party games are created for the Xbox and then ported to the PS3 ( because it easier to code for the Xbox and they sell more Xbox games in America/ because they're cheap/poor and retarded there ).

I'm pretty sure ( judging by the Specs that were provided at Sony's conference ) that the PS4's hardware will not be weak at all when it's released. So just to reiterate, fuck all the PlayStation Haters, it was definitely the best console of this generation.

Wait a minute, what? PC elitist board... no, it's common knowledge that the hardware of both consoles is outdated since years.

1. I'm not a Xbox fanboy, I own both consoles.

2. GTA5 is being developed on both consoles, so that means no poor port this time, and my guess is, that the PS3 version might be the better one.

3. It's not confirmed for PS4 yet, so I don't understand your last post there.

No need to start a console war here lol.

• Like 1

Wait a minute, what? PC elitist board... no, it's common knowledge that the hardware of both consoles is outdated since years.

1. I'm not a Xbox fanboy, I own both consoles.

2. GTA5 is being developed on both consoles, so that means no poor port this time, and my guess is, that the PS3 version might be the better one.

3. It's not confirmed for PS4 yet, so I don't understand your last post there.

No need to start a console war here lol.

Yeah I was just slightly angry at that extract you posted there. Not trying to start a flame war, it's just I hear it all the time here in Australia. Most people here own 360's because they're cheap, and it came out before the PS3, and it has Halo, and the controller is somehow better ( even though it's not, and all these people probably had a PS2 before it anyway/ so they're basically full of shit ).

Anyway enough off-topic bullshit.

That's not a valid comparison. Screenshots are heavily edited. Yeah, V looks better than IV, but not ^that^ much better.

rockstar doesnt edit shit.... and the screen from the top was taken by another person...

That's not a valid comparison. Screenshots are heavily edited. Yeah, V looks better than IV, but not ^that^ much better.

rockstar doesnt edit shit.... and the screen from the top was taken by another person...

9ORUA2f.jpg

xru9TR2.jpg

Did GTA IV ever look this good on PS3 or 360? Nope. Because all their screenshots are rendered/edited on a PC, not just grabbed from in-game.

^ That's what i thought lol

@other discussion: Either way, i'm not complaining. I love the way GTA looks. GTA V does look a lot better than IV, and still running on the same system... Rockstar Games should get a medal(award hee hee) for pushing the systems to the limit. I can't even imagine how VI will look, but i know it will again push the boundaries of current tech.

yea, like dup just said a little ways above me, they do edit the screenshots... i think they take the screenshot at a ridiculously high resolution and shrink it down to enhance it... the best way to compare the game would be to look at the trailer screencaps...

trailer-3m-out-for-a-run.jpg

trailer-3m-who-is-rutes.jpg

trailer-3f-welcome-to-the-hood.jpg

trailer-3f-outrun-the-law.jpg

trailer-3t-nice-wheels.jpg

trailer-3t-i-need-this-car.jpg

they might look a little fuzzy because it's a screencap but look at the world within it... that's what we will see... and it looks pretty good to me still... yea, it's not the top of the line shit, but it's definitely gorgeous...

yea, like dup just said a little ways above me, they do edit the screenshots... i think they take the screenshot at a ridiculously high resolution and shrink it down to enhance it... the best way to compare the game would be to look at the trailer screencaps...

trailer-3m-out-for-a-run.jpg

I think it will look better than this, at least the people. Look at them faces.

[bunch of images that don't need to be posted again]

they might look a little fuzzy because it's a screencap but look at the world within it... that's what we will see... and it looks pretty good to me still... yea, it's not the top of the line shit, but it's definitely gorgeous...

it looks like top of the line shit to me. So im happy. Edited by TreeFitty
[bunch of images that don't need to be posted again]

7134.jpg

Looks to me like there is two trevors in this screenshot lol, one in the car and one on the bike.

That's probably a cop.

Is it just me or does that look more like a moped(faggio)??? :scooter:

Nope, I think you can see a headlight (the circle) making it a type of chopper. But then again, with updated models it's hard to tell.

Yeah could defitnetly be a faggio or a police motorbike, imagine, if it is a policeman on a faggio ?

Maybe walking policemen in the street could take some civilian cars (requisition) to chase you in need like we can see in the movies (one of my favorite lethal weapon) they take civilian cars to chase bad guys that would be awesome, and police walking would be more dangerous than ever.

What do you think ?