Where the fuck did these come from.

GTA V.

Gat dang.

I squinted through a bit of that article and it looked like a lot of the same info we already had, with a couple of new screenshots. My old-man eyes couldn't make it very far, though. Did I miss anything?

How old are ya?

i remember reading somewhere in the articles on the 2nd that cuts and shit were completely dynamic to the way you got them... so perhaps even dust and grim are the same way... plunge a car off a little hill?? well, you should probably have a pile of dirt or sand on the hood of the car...

^wishful thinking...

Your wishful thinking is always the same as mine. The best kind.

I'm gettin drunk and I'm in Spain right now. Can't wait til Sept.

Does anyone know where these vehicles updates came from. I checked out the Rockstar news wire and there's no new updates

post-16689-0-58830400-1368191460.jpg

post-16689-0-83593900-1368191468.jpg

post-16689-0-39723300-1368191478.jpg

No I mean I can't find them. Anywhere these are new but idk where they came from. Cus they aren't on the newsfeed for this site

I squinted through a bit of that article and it looked like a lot of the same info we already had, with a couple of new screenshots. My old-man eyes couldn't make it very far, though. Did I miss anything?

How old are ya?

Not young. I was in college when GTA2 was released.

• Like 1

How old are ya?

Not young. I was in college when GTA2 was released.

32? :unsure:

But I though the only Rockstar released any information about the game and other sites just reported them

rockstar provide media/news/gaming websites with exclusive screenshots to release along with their articles, sometimes all the different gaming sites get different screenshots from one another. edge have released these three screenshots in their latest edition of their magazine. they aren't online in high quality. normally rockstar will do a round up of all the screenshots released by the media and provide high quality versions of them on their website

• Like 1

But I though the only Rockstar released any information about the game and other sites just reported them

you thought wrong... what would be the point of a fan page if all we did was copy and paste from what rockstar says? where's the enjoyment in that??

I thought fan sites were for breakdowns and stuff like that and showing you things in trailers and screenshots that would have been missed

And post all kinds of things Rockstar doesn't - or before they do (sales and such). Quite a few times the fansites have posted something (fan art or similar) and then Rockstar found it interesting enough to post.