Wholy fuckin shit there is a first person view. they must have read every page of out What are you looking for in GTA 5 i posted first person driving cam at least 4 times.

Which screen are you talking about having a first person view?

no man no screen of it. it's words end of page 2 beginning of 3

• Like 1

Wholy fuckin shit there is a first person view. they must have read every page of out What are you looking for in GTA 5 i posted first person driving cam at least 4 times.

makes me wonder if they will force us into 1st person camera angles for cinematic purposes like in this screencap....

trailer-3f-eye-in-the-sky.jpg

for all we know, that could be trevor's point of view on this particular mission... i do wonder how they'll manage that aspect...

• Like 2

makes me wonder if they will force us into 1st person camera angles for cinematic purposes like in this screencap....

for all we know, that could be trevor's point of view on this particular mission... i do wonder how they'll manage that aspect...

I'm thinking just for cinematic and mission purposes. In the article it says Trevor's view is first person mostly because he's looking through binoculars (mission oriented)..

I'm thinking just for cinematic and mission purposes. In the article it says Trevor's view is first person mostly because he's looking through binoculars (mission oriented)..

I was thinking that if they have the cinematic view button return from 4 (where you hit O and it gives you a random cinematic view) and you hit it during a police chase it might give you that first person view from the police chopper.

I'm intrigued by the background of Trevor and Michael in scuba mode. Where or what the hell are they sneaking up on?

I wonder how good the police AI will be off road, I remember in SA when all you had to do was drive near some water or go round a tree and the cops would crash with stupidity.

Nice screens. :)

• Like 1

I wonder how good the police AI will be off road, I remember in SA when all you had to do was drive near some water or go round a tree and the cops would crash with stupidity.

Nice screens. :)

I was thinking the exact same thing.. I'm sure most of you already noticed but there appears to be a police cruiser cutting through the field at the bottom right.. Also wondering how far out in the country do you have to be chased until they send in the police ranchers??

official-screenshot-airplane-follows-a-coastal-chase.jpg

Looks like the red car micheal is driving I say that only because it's red, could be a mission, get to a certain point on the map to get whatever they stole to get away. Or could be which I hope is just a regular ped. Being chased by the cops, love to see that improved.

The way GI worded it "The camera switched to Trever's first person point of view behind the wheel of the tow truck." then without saying the camera goes somewhere else they say "The play tester hits the gas bla bla bla..." implying that the play tester was in full control of the truck while in first person mode. And, to be honest, why would they create interiors that are detailed enough to be featured in cutscenes, but not give a cockpit view?

• Like 1

I was thinking the exact same thing.. I'm sure most of you already noticed but there appears to be a police cruiser cutting through the field at the bottom right.. Also wondering how far out in the country do you have to be chased until they send in the police ranchers??

Perhaps he's not in motion. He doesn't appear to be, since he's kicking up no dust/dirt. Maybe he's sitting in that field, waiting for speeders. Regarding the first-person camera, I'm happy to hear of it. I wondered about it when I caught that glimpse in Franklin's trailer.

Rockstar PR, if you're reading this, I love you guys. :wub:

Also: Atomic. Goodyear play, maybe?

Kh3hE.jpg

I'm intrigued by the background of Trevor and Michael in scuba mode. Where or what the hell are they sneaking up on?

In the May 2nd preview, during the diving scene, the CVG guys mentioned something about an cargo wreck. Could be related. Fast forward to 0:28:50

Or just copy/paste a quote from the previews...

Trevor heads toward a giant shipwreck, which has attracted the attention of other divers as well. Rockstar wouldn't give specifics, but promises you can find several types of useful items in these wrecks.

As he moves around the hull of the shiphe encounters the last thing a diver wants to see - a great white shark. Trevor audibly gasps in fear as it approaches, but Rockstar says as long as you don't make sudden movements or swim too near the sharks they may disregard you.

http://www.gameinfor...eft-auto-v.aspx

I'm not sure whats on the right, maybe an oil rig? But thats the railing of a ship on the left.

I need to read farther before I hit enter.

That would confirm Fitty's observation of an oil rig off of the LS coast.

Regarding the GI quote he posted, it seems odd that Trevor would gasp in fear as the shark came close. Seems like Trevor would be the type to punch it in the face and force it to perform fellatio on him. Ah, well. Good to hear that the characters will react to their environment.

• Like 4

It shows that as crazy as he is, he has a fear of death.

Really? Hm. With the constant binging, gunfighting with nationally-present biker gangs, methamphetamine cooking and distribution, robbing banks and headquarters of federal agencies, and driving cars into trains, you wouldn't think.

I kid, Tanner.

• Like 1

Perhaps he's not in motion. He doesn't appear to be, since he's kicking up no dust/dirt. Maybe he's sitting in that field, waiting for speeders.

Idk that directly in the middle of a field would be a spot to pick off speeders :stupid: haha but I get your point.. I'm sure this officer spilled his coffee, from the local bean machine, all over his lap causing him to swerve into the field.....

Fuck you, I'd hide there. No one would expect a cop in that field as they sped down that coastal highway. Just turn left and you'd be on their tail. B)

Fuck you, I'd hide there. No one would expect a cop in that field as they sped down that coastal highway. Just turn left and you'd be on their tail. B)

Hahaha hell yeah, I bet that'd be one raging pissed farmer too.. He'd join the chase in one of his tractors... hah