Vice City. You held the clerk at gunpoint for five seconds, and you got $75 and a two star wanted level. It may have worked in San Andreas, as well.

Yes, but it was fruitless with such a small take. Hopefully in V, you can catch a clerk off-guard. Maybe shortly before closing, just as they're counting up the day's profits and getting ready to go home.

I want the clerk to look me in the eyes while i take the money out of the register. Then right as he's about to call the pigs, I bitch slap him with a stack of hundreds.. Thats when I run out the door.

Money as a weapon... get on it R*.

I want the clerk to look me in the eyes while i take the money out of the register. Then right as he's about to call the pigs, I bitch slap him with a stack of hundreds.. Thats when I run out the door.

Money as a weapon... get on it R*.

a store clerk having a stack of hundreds in the cash register? does said clerk work at a dispensary or something?

• Like 1

I'd buy a 40, then if the Korean shop owner said "I feel sorry for your mother", I'd shoot him, then rob the register and steal the security tape.

Then I'd show the robbery tape to my boys.

• Like 1