Something makes me think that this is a main story mission, and not a thing well do at regular base ( would become single minded after a time ), But then again who am i right ? :P

It would still be classed as a 'Heist Mission'. The only difference from the 'normal' Heists would be that you are stealing/ kidnapping a person instead of cash, jewels, gold bullion or cars...

Something makes me think that this is a main story mission, and not a thing well do at regular base ( would become single minded after a time ), But then again who am i right ? :P

It would still be classed as a 'Heist Mission'. The only difference from the 'normal' Heists would be that you are stealing/ kidnapping a person instead of cash, jewels, gold bullion or cars...

i Understand that it will be a 'Heist Mission'. What i was trying to say ( write ) is that i dont believe that a 'kidnapping heist' will be a thing well do daily in the game i think it will just be a one or 2 times thing ( though would love to be able to take a person tie them up ( Hogtie RDR ) throw them in ma boot and drive off ) . multiplayer feature :P Punch another player knockout tie them up throw them in after 2 mins they wake up and need to button bash to escape = hilarious moment's but im drifting off topic now...

i Understand that it will be a 'Heist Mission'. What i was trying to say ( write ) is that i dont believe that a 'kidnapping heist' will be a thing well do daily in the game i think it will just be a one or 2 times thing ( though would love to be able to take a

Well you probably won't be doing any of the heists twice, since pretty much all of them will be different from one another.

i Understand that it will be a 'Heist Mission'. What i was trying to say ( write ) is that i dont believe that a 'kidnapping heist' will be a thing well do daily in the game i think it will just be a one or 2 times thing ( though would love to be able to take a

Well you probably won't be doing any of the heists twice, since pretty much all of them will be different from one another.

Meant a Person's heist although they are and will be verry diffrent from one another .... Wont be a regular thing in my opinion ( my gut just tells me )

So watching the gameplay trailer again (or rather, the real life version) and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about casing places, in particular, whether citizens and employees would notice your actions and what the consequences would be if they did.

In the lower right corner of those plans you can see options A & B. Option B looks like it has a tank next to it.

.... :o

My god I think that is a tank.

In one of the heists, I want to be Trevor in the back of a Security Van with a dying guard that I can throw onto the chasing police cars. Just before I throw him out, I want Trevor to say to the guard, "Can you fly, Bobby?" Clarence Boddiker FTW!!

And if you mess a heist up, call in a fixer like the Wolf character from Pulp Fiction...

In one of the heists, I want to be Trevor in the back of a Security Van with a dying guard that I can throw onto the chasing police cars. Just before I throw him out, I want Trevor to say to the guard, "Can you fly, Bobby?" Clarence Boddiker FTW!!

And if you mess a heist up, call in a fixer like the Wolf character from Pulp Fiction...

If you mess up a heist, you'll probably just hide in a warehouse like in Reservoir Dogs...

I agree mate, thats some good looking out. Put a lot of effort and thought into that and in my eyes it seems totally feasible

You could have it pretty much spot on.

I haven't got a clue what they could be stealing though

Well it's a cargo ship so they could be stealing....russian immigrants

*Michael opens container*

"Niko my cousin! Want to go bowling?"

• Like 12

In season 2 of The Wire, a cargo container from Russia is full of hookers. Unfortunately, they all die due to someone bashing their air pipe closed.

Now that would be an interesting turn of events, if they stole a container expecting valuables, but getting corpses instead...

In season 2 of The Wire, a cargo container from Russia is full of hookers. Unfortunately, they all die due to someone bashing their air pipe closed.

Now that would be an interesting turn of events, if they stole a container expecting valuables, but getting corpses instead...

I'll bet there's a few heists ending in dissapointment. There were some frustrating goose chases in RDR.

I'd hate to have to bend over backwards in planning, spend hours casing a site, pay off several highly trained employees, and struggle through legions of armed guards in order to find a safe that holds twenty dollars and change.

What do you think will happen if we die/fail during a heist? Would there be mission checkpoints, or would we have to start from scratch?

Now surely we'd have to restart from a specific point, because otherwise the heists wouldn't really be that stressful or risky.

I'm hoping the checkpoints are a little more thoughtful than IV. I'd hate to get past a particularly difficult section of a heist only to die and have to replay from the start of the mission.

What do you think will happen if we die/fail during a heist? Would there be mission checkpoints, or would we have to start from scratch?

Now surely we'd have to restart from a specific point, because otherwise the heists wouldn't really be that stressful or risky.

They should only have checkpoints for the larger heists ( the massive one's towards the end of the game ) which are multi-levelled, and have multiple objectives. Otherwise the heist missions could start feeling a little too easy to complete.

I'd like the option to pull into a 24-7 on a whim, make note of the camera positions, don my ever-present ski mask, and make a quick five grand.

• Like 2

I'd like the option to pull into a 24-7 on a whim, make note of the camera positions, don my ever-present ski mask, and make a quick five grand.

You could do this in Either SA or VC I can't remember. but the pay off was pretty small. made more coin killing pedestrians. More fun too.

Vice City. You held the clerk at gunpoint for five seconds, and you got $75 and a two star wanted level. It may have worked in San Andreas, as well.

• Like 1

Vice City if I remember rightly. I enjoyed robbing places but I would like the option of hitting up both small and large targets. It would also be cool to be able to steal items to sell and depending on who you take them to you get cash or "I'm not touching that. That's hot."