TuomaZ

New Official May 2nd Screenshots/Artwork

Possible Beach Volley mini game in the planebeach pic?

And I hope that yacht is rideable :buttsecks:

Someone mentioned how they don't think the yacht or the jumbo would be rideable, but I hope they are wrong. I mean, that would be disappointing

Won't happen game would be rated AO. Stores don't sell AO games.

Depending on the amount and duration of the nudity, it can still achieve the M rating. Remember the cock-shot in TLaD?

RDR had a guy hanging fully nude in a barn, and a mexican womans naked tits bouncing up and down whilst she was being plowed by Reyes. RDR achieved a M rating.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, and I don't care to look and see if it has, but the tattoo on Jimmy's forearm translates to "build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across."

Latin. It's plainly visible on his right arm in the new artwork. I wouldn't have been able to read anything but the neck tattoo before this new art.

Rockstar could probably add tits to the strip clubs and get away with it.

They added a full view of a fucking dick in TLAD, so why not?

This is actually good point. they (briefly) showed breast in RDR, so maybe...

They showed bush in RDR, and nude corpses in LA Noire. I don't see how nude strippers would be a problem for Rockstar at this point. As I've said in other topics, I don't bother with strip clubs unless I'm sent to one for a mission, so I don't give a shit one way or the other, but there's really no reason for the strippers to not actually strip - there are much more controversial things out there. If it matters that much to people, just throw in a nipple here and there.

I think the ESRB would find more fault in strip club nudity vs. criminal nudity because the former occurs in a more sexual environment, whereas in LA Noire it was not intended to be sexual in nature.

And what's your take on RDR, where a guy is fucking some random Mexican girl and her bush in in plain view?

It's 2013, this shit doesn't matter anymore. As long as there isn't a 20-minute cutscene of Franklin getting the Pulp Fiction basement treatment from Trevor, I think Rockstar is in the clear.

The gtaV game is 18year`s old to play this games you and me know that strip club must be nudity and that must do somtting, we playboy magasin and husler oxox end more you know what a mean hmm

The gtaV game is 18year`s old to play this games you and me know that strip club must be nudity and that must do somtting, we playboy magasin and husler oxox end more you know what a mean hmm

Yes I know exactly what you mean.