TuomaZ

New Official May 2nd Screenshots/Artwork

To the right of Micheal's head you can see a map or something, maybe to plan the escape route they´re going to use after the heist? Because it looks like there's a palm tree seen from top of it, and some roads to. Also on the same poster, to the left of Micheals's head this time, you can see the 'EyeWish' logo, maybe a parody on Google Maps? What do you think?michaelplanning.jpg

It's "eyefind.info" lol but that's a pretty good catch you got there. It looks as if it was printed off, I can see the "search key" on it.

Must say, graphics look pretty... unchanged. However, like it said in one of the articles, most people don't play GTA for the graphics.

The graphics look great bro, c'mon now.

It's by no means bad, and I guess is pretty good for an open world game. I think the only way to tell for sure is by seeing some gameplay. I would be fine with something like RDR or MP3, but anything less would be a step back.

To the right of Micheal's head you can see a map or something, maybe to plan the escape route they´re going to use after the heist? Because it looks like there's a palm tree seen from top of it, and some roads to. Also on the same poster, to the left of Micheals's head this time, you can see the 'EyeWish' logo, maybe a parody on Google Maps? What do you think?michaelplanning.jpg

It's "eyefind.info" lol but that's a pretty good catch you got there. It looks as if it was printed off, I can see the "search key" on it.

Lol, now I remember again haha, long time since I played gta iv. Yeah, I saw it too, maybe that's also something you have to plan, an escape route, just like the people you hire and the car you're going to use.

This has been explained in a couple of the previews as the "Prep" stage of the heists. Everything is planned on this whiteboard before attempting the job. That certainly does look like a take on a google maps parody. Maybe it's a glimpse of how the map will look on long distance character switches also.

This has been explained in a couple of the previews as the "Prep" stage of the heists. Everything is planned on this whiteboard before attempting the job. That certainly does look like a take on a google maps parody. Maybe it's a glimpse of how the map will look on long distance character switches also.

Oh, I haven't read about that, but it would be pretty epic if character switching is going to look like that.

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot_209.jpg

What is that dude on the motorbike (red T-shirt) doing? It does not seem to be a weapon, nor a camera..

It's a camera from the "paparazzi" mission.

What is that dude on the motorbike (red T-shirt) doing? It does not seem to be a weapon, nor a camera..

Looks like a camera to me.

Must say, graphics look pretty... unchanged. However, like it said in one of the articles, most people don't play GTA for the graphics.

The graphics look great bro, c'mon now.

It's by no means bad, and I guess is pretty good for an open world game. I think the only way to tell for sure is by seeing some gameplay. I would be fine with something like RDR or MP3, but anything less would be a step back.

Agreed.

Looks like a camera to me.

Damn, it sure is that's the mission they were talking about, you can see the Von Crastenburg Hotel they mentioned also.

Or maybe they'll just cover her nipples with stars or some shit like they did in SA... and GTAIV... and VC...

18243062_640.jpg

<_<

No way they would include nudity:imagine how many copies won't be sold because of the ratings.

Also, old new friend Buzzard is back, this time without Gold Edition.

And yeah, thank god they kept police crownvics, I love them.

No way they would include nudity:imagine how many copies won't be sold because of the ratings.

Also, old new friend Buzzard is back, this time without Gold Edition.

And yeah, thank god they kept police crownvics, I love them.

Won't happen game would be rated AO. Stores don't sell AO games.

Well yes, that was my thought too.. but it just seemed a strange position to keep your camera. :P

Won't happen game would be rated AO. Stores don't sell AO games.

Depending on the amount and duration of the nudity, it can still achieve the M rating. Remember the cock-shot in TLaD?

My favourite Screenshot is the one of the plane flying over the beach. I didn't know that the beaches would be that expansive, Los Santos looks soooo good. I can't wait for September. :jumpy:

• Like 1