I can imagine Trevor skinning an animal... and maybe eating its heart.

It sounds to me that they will have a little side mission for hunting. maybe you put on specific clothing and/or go to a certain spot and you are given X amount of time to kill Y number of Z animal.

There is no skinning, but yeah the hunting mini-games are a possibility.

I can imagine Trevor skinning an animal... and maybe eating its heart.

whats so weird about eating the heart of an animal

I think the dogs should turd in the park and people could slip up on them. Break bones.... ambulance turns up. That would be great. Also i would like to see a meth caravan just randomly cooking in the countryside like out of breaking bad. Oh one more thing, 2 capacity quads!

Slam into a meth-mobile and roll it onto the entrance side, preventing egress. Chemicals spill and react with one another. Noxious compounds fill the air of the camper, and gagging, screams and pounding are heard from the inside. Soon, the entire lab erupts into a colorful ball of flame, then bursts with intense brightness. You fight the drug epidemic vigilante-style, abolishing Blaine County and freeing its residents of the plague that is meth. You are...

The Crank Crusher!

Alternatively, you could procure chemicals and Sudafed for small-time cooks, peddle their wares on corners and behind gas stations, and do some cooking yourself. Thus, of course, fueling the drug epidemic.

I think the dogs should turd in the park

I bet Trevor would eat the shit.

We did see him howling at the moon, like a wolf. And since wolves are closely related to dogs... I'd say you're right, Trevor will indeed eat shit.

• Like 2

I was saddened by that news.

Not because I'm an angler, but because I would love to bludgeon someone to death with a fishing pole.

I read in the kotaku preview that peds were fishing....

I was saddened by that news.

Not because I'm an angler, but because I would love to bludgeon someone to death with a fishing pole.

I read in the kotaku preview that peds were fishing....

Peds can do a lot of things we can't, like in IV.

I can't imagine a fishing pool being much more then an annoyance. I suppose you could poke someones eye out.

The again you could kill someone with a floppy dildo in SA.

Carrying the fishing pole around, with the fishing hook in someone's mouth. Can you image the screaming?

https://twitter.com/X360_Magazine

X360 Magazine ‏@X360_Magazine 3 May

Loads of GTA V coverage out there; we've taken a look. Quietly confident we have it beat. Issue 98 – out 15 May

@iLewisGTA @theGTAbase We saw unique stuff at R*, and created something very unique with it. That's all we can say.

Edited by TreeFitty
black text = no good

Franklin I think might be part of the grove street gang, lots of his scenes and screenshots show him wearing green colours.

Still I like the fact you can now upgrade weapons, and the fact that there is a military base might mean some heave artillery there :)

Loads of GTA V coverage out there; we've taken a look. Quietly confident we have it beat. Issue 98 – out 15 May

Nice catch, Pud! Cool that we've still got something tangible to look forward to in the short term.