I have promissed that I would never write anything more in igta.com... But today I will write one single thing: I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, STUPID MODERATORS.

What about?

I have promissed that I would never write anything more in igta.com... But today I will write one single thing: I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, STUPID MODERATORS.

that's a pretty vague remark... and i am sure it was something that was wishful thinking backed up by todays articles... so in essense you didn't tell us shit, the articles told you it was true, whatever it was...

GameInformer says... "San Andreas fans look back fondly at the gang wars between the Ballas, Grove Street Families, and Vagos. Though modern day Los Santos is very different from the golden era of street gangs featured in that game, Rockstar has confirmed that the Ballas are still going strong.

"When you ride into gang territory, they don't automatically attack you like they used to. The thugs mind their own business unless you antagonize them by drawing a weapon. Their extreme distaste for authority, however, is much more apparent. Whenever the police roll into their neighborhood, the Ballas will open fire on the boys in blue. This can be used to your advantage when you're trying to lose the heat in a chase. Drive into gang territory and they will immediately attack the police, giving you a window to escape. "

Interesting...

IGN needs to take their heads out of eachothers ass and open their eyes. This game is gorgeous and extremely impressive visually for an open world game.

Ironically these fucktards were the first to speculate this was a next gen title based on what? You guessed it. Graphics.

Dipshits.

• Like 4

IGN needs to take their heads out of eachothers ass and open their eyes. This game is gorgeous and extremely impressive visually for an open world game.

Ironically these fucktards were the first to speculate this was a next gen title based on what? You guessed it. Graphics.

Dipshits.

IGN wants to be paid for a good review. They've been caught before being paid to give shitty games high reviews.

• Like 1

I've finally read all the preview pages, and watched the whole CVG podcast, i'm actually appreciative of all the angles on the demo, i couldn't care less abut seeing in-game footage. I'd rather experience that first hand for the first time rather than see someone else do it.

• Like 2

just watched preview and liked what i heard.

this game will be king.

still no gameplay footage is that coming or what.
watch the Franklin trailer..

He's probably referring to seeing the HUD, actual movement and map etc...

Didn't I say they'd re-introduce the property feature?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Called it. and the garages/ vehicle storage! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpy:

ROCKSTAR lied about rpg elements wonder what else there hiding.

I do not think they lied, I think they just changed some things based on the reactions they go t to their initial reveal. Same with buying property.

yeah i know their a fansite, im wondering why they seem to claim they'll have info tomorrow, when everything we're going to know about the game for the next month or two was released today lol

Didn't I say they'd re-introduce the property feature?! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Called it. and the garages/ vehicle storage! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpy:

YEAH, YOU WERE CORRECT ON A PARTICULAR GUESS!!!!!1 THIS CALLS FOR TIMES NEW ROMAN AND EXAGGERATED EMOTION!!!1

• Like 2

A little tidbit I haven't seen mentioned yet. according to these guys ( video below ) GTA5 is going to use something similar to the weapons wheel in RDR. Thought that was interesting, not sure how I feel about that.

(Okay, I didn't want to embed this, but it seems to do it automatically)

Edited by calimann83