Hopefully the trailers will get us in the right mindset for each character, just before we read the reviews, making the read that bit more fluid, if you get what i mean.

B) I'm ready.

• Like 1

The GTA 5 o'clock fellas on the CVG YouTube channel will be posting a 60+ minute reveal of some sort. I'll be at work anyway, so I might just throw on the ol' headphones and see what they have to say.

Edit: Here's a link to their channel, in case you're lazy like me.

• Like 5

After watching the character trailers for the 1000th time... I'm ready!

Is something supposed to be happening right now or am I waiting for nothing ? :whistle:

Edit: never mind.. Screenshots baby!

three bars in the corner of screen

Green and Blue for health and armour

Yellow for "Specials"..

The first is that each character is rated in a series of skill categories, viewable from the pause screen: Special, Stamina, Shooting, Strength, Stealth, Flying, Driving, Mechanic, Lung Capacity.

• Franklin able to slow down time while driving
  • Trevor able to enter "frenzy mode" which is double damage
  • Michael has "bullet time"

Wait so Micheal's special is Max Payne's special? Looks like I won't be needing to pick up Max Payne 3 anymore. The one reason worth getting it is in GTAV now :D

• Like 1

I don't really like "Bullet-time" I hope that shit won't be in the multiplayer, everything else sounds amazing tho! I thought Rockstar said their would be no major model customization such as tattoos, hairstyles, etc... huh, whadda know.

I don't really like "Bullet-time" I hope that shit won't be in the multiplayer, everything else sounds amazing tho! I thought Rockstar said their would be no major model customization such as tattoos, hairstyles, etc... huh, whadda know.

I was reading IGN's preview... but they spelled "Niko" like "Nico" so i stopped there. I can't stand that.

Didn't mean to quote my on post. Whoops. I'm so excited i'm clicking the wrong stuff. lol

I have promissed that I would never write anything more in igta.com... But today I will write one single thing: I WAS FUCKING RIGHT, STUPID MODERATORS.