They need to release these previews at 4am. I work the graveyard shift around here, and shit only happens between 8am and noon.

Condolences. You're likely asleep by the time the shit releases.

It's been a while since we've heard any new news about Grand Theft Auto V, but Rockstar dropped by San Francisco this week and invited us on a new tour of Los Santos. We can't say anything about it quite yet, but we wanted to let you know we'll be posting all-new details about GTA V included mission impressions on Thursday, May 2, at 9:00am Pacific / 12:00 noon Eastern / 4:00pm Greenwich Mean Time.

From IGN. We can likely assume that all of the magazines will be discussing the same thing, "mission impressions".

• Like 1

Thanks, Bronson.

I certainly hope they keep plenty under wraps. I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be having an entire mission revealed to me.

Considering there's probably about 90+ missions.... I don't mind.

Personally I'd rather just hear about gameplay mechanics and minigames......

• Like 1

EDIT: Several of those links, including GameInformer's, don't mention a preview for their respective publications. Looks like the list of attendees is shortened. :(

Call of Duty 10... Can't wait to see how original it will be.

They might as well just treat it as a yearly sports title at this point and call it Call of Duty 2k13.

"Check back here on April 30, and then prep for another avalanche of GTA V information on May 2." - GI

"We can't say anything about it quite yet, but we wanted to let you know we'll be posting all-new details about GTA V included mission impressions on Thursday, May 2, at 9:00am Pacific / 12:00 noon Eastern / 4:00pm Greenwich Mean Time" - IGN

"Op donderdag 2 mei hebben we ook meteen een speciaal Grand Theft Auto V video item op Gamekings.tv met hele nieuwe info van de game. Schakel donderdag daarom ook over naar Gamekings.tv!" (Talks about new info May 2nd)- GamerKings

EDIT: Several of those links, including GameInformer's, don't mention a preview for their respective publications. Looks like the list of attendees is shortened. :(

Not all the links say 'we have previews' They mostly go along the lines of 'tons of new info May 2' which is enough for me...

We really are gettin somewhere with GTA V.. All the time we had to wait for 2 trailers (a year apart) and now 3 just pop outta nowhere a few days from now? just wow..

Hopefully the trailers will get us in the right mindset for each character, just before we read the reviews, making the read that bit more fluid, if you get what i mean.

• Like 1

donderdag

Mm, donderbag".

Sound interesting.

I hope they donderbag up maybe the outline of the shoreline of the map, with the trailers placed as points interest at the characters locations..

Then each time a new point of interest is added, they add a new dot and add a bit to the map detail.

Not all the links say 'we have previews' They mostly go along the lines of 'tons of new info May 2' which is enough for me...

*opens mouth, inserts foot*