Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

iGTA Signature Comp. Semi-final 2

Semi-final 2  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't decide between my love of seeing my own masked face and my love of sigs with transparent backgrounds.

I'm gonna let this one ride until the last second, and probably forget and not even vote.

and looking at the current tally, you could end up being the deciding vote...

i like bones one, looks rustic and creepy but it doesn't have much to it, the simplicity is nice though.

gtagrl has a nice attention to detail and i do like the restrains, not so keen on using them for the letters though.

treefittys is funny but a little off base with the asylum; plus the quote reads strange, "a people falls" but i loved Jacko and the kids.

i vote gtagrl, looks like it was thought about a lot; fab work guys, better than i could do.

• Like 1

What? Fitty's summarizes the Asylum perfectly. It does its job without flaws. It's designed to make you recoil, do a double take, and ask yourself with sincerity, "What the fuck?"

Just like the Asylum itself. It's a great sig, and I'd be proud to wear it and all the other entries.

EDIT: That motherfucker voted for Fitty, didn't he... *feels stupid*

Edited by GunSmith117

what's wrong with fitty's?? i think it's more hilarious each time i look at it... obviously you didn't get it, it's understandable...

i was the first person that voted for it lol.. was kidding

EDIT: That motherfucker voted for Fitty, didn't he... *feels stupid*

never underestimate the power of a genius

when somethin' happens in South Central, Los Angeles, nothin' happens, its just another nigga dead