JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

they do have the same door handle though in the shape of a V
It's probably the name of a chain of stores. Either that or the shop was completely redesigned between trailers.

my review

after watching the three trailers id say Michael is a mad man, Franklin is a gang banging honky gangster, and Trevor the crazy out of control guy who just got in to the town not too long a go but he is the fun one.

seeing the head lines now ......[gta v best gta game ever made since San Andres.] im most likely going to be using Trevor and Franklin more then the mad man him self Michael .

i defiantly think Franklin is a grove street gangster and could be a cousin of cj but that is just a bad guess other than this the killing of Ballers will be fun.

i shall conclude that Trevor will make a lot of friends fast and this game will be King.

I'm really loving the premise of this game: An unhappy family man, a former gangbanger, and a backwoods sociopath decide to become a team of bank robbers. Its quite creative considering that they could have just thrown together any generic guys but this is Rockstar so I should have known we would get something with some thought behind it.

Good thing the're releasing tomorrows video right before I take my lunch break.

Will they only be able to see the video and not us???

They played the game in a private preview, and then recapped it for us to sweat over. So yeah, tomorrow shall reveal new things.

The most infuriating thing about Trevor's trailer analysis by GTA 5oclock is when they are stumped as to who the blond girl and fat guy in the painting at Micheal's house is.

It Jimmy and Tracy or whatever his sister's name is. How can they notice all this other stuff and not put that together?

• Like 4

my review

after watching the three trailers id say Michael is a mad man, Franklin is a gang banging honky gangster, and Trevor the crazy out of control guy who just got in to the town not too long a go but he is the fun one.

seeing the head lines now ......[gta v best gta game ever made since San Andres.] im most likely going to be using Trevor and Franklin more then the mad man him self Michael .

i defiantly think Franklin is a grove street gangster and could be a cousin of cj but that is just a bad guess other than this the killing of Ballers will be fun.

i shall conclude that Trevor will make a lot of friends fast and this game will be King.

Your posts give me cancer.

• Like 5

tumblr_mm3zj2lRSD1qjv28lo1_1280.png

tumblr_mm3zj2lRSD1qjv28lo2_400.png

insane stunt spotted.

Nice eye, also... Looks like the infrastructure in los santos will be a lot more realistic.

Ive always found gta's interstate systems to be lackluster, but so far gta 5's highways seem fully fleshed out..

• Like 1

I never liked the on-ramps in GTA IV. Their short/abrubt entrances reminded me of Pennsylvania on-ramps.

Also that stunt jump doesn't look quite lined-up with the road enough for a good speeding jump. Might just be the camera's angle though.

• Like 1

You could definitely tell they were watching what they were saying the whole time, especially specific topics, like vehicle interiors during gameplay. Good thing the're releasing tomorrows video right before I take my lunch break.

Yeah, it feels like they were hinting at first person views, as well as vehicle customization.

At 0:21 in Franklin's trailer you can see him and Lamar walking out of what you would assume to be Franklin's safe house (possibly) now im not sure if this is right but it appears to be the same house as we saw in trailer 1 with the for sale sign.

gta-5-trailer-1-foreclosure.jpgWhat do you think?

No, Franklin's house has a green-striped awning over a window. That house doesn't. Also notice the window box near the same window.

my review

I forgot about that joke. :D

I wonder who created it.

my review

I forgot about that joke. :D

I wonder who created it.

Maybe someone who got cancer from someone's posts

• Like 2

I don't think anyone has mentioned it in this topic, but there is a small airport in Trevor's trailer right after he takes the yellow biplane/cropduster (there might be another golf course too, which is what originally caught my eye):

post-3-0-36730000-1367798479_thumb.png

The bridge and mountains in the background made me think of this viewfinder screen of the Zancudo River:

Zancudo.jpg

The bridge/river don't really line up but the airport is probably farther down the river, just offscreen, since the mountains in the distance of the airport pic definitely line up.

The vineyard/farm on the right has been mentioned so the small airport shown is probably where the cropduster from the first trailer took off from.

• Like 2