JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

Someone spotted this already? Franklin!?

8698813228_794362876a.jpg

All three show up in each trailer, one in focus and the others in the background.

After all, many of the missions will involve all three, and that whole bit is most likely a mission cutscene

Yep, trademark weaponry right there. I might make it my mission to complete the game only using his cock (when possible).

Stats: Times you've Dick slapped pedestrians: 1969

Someone spotted this already? Franklin!?

8698813228_794362876a.jpg

I'm with you, TuomaZ, I tried to draw attention to this earlier. Why does no one seem surprised to see Franklin in this screenshot? There is no sign of him in the scene immediately prior.

They've just shortened the scenario by chopping two closely related shots together. They wont be directly one after the other in game, this is just because they have a short time to show it.

They've just shortened the scenario by chopping two closely related shots together. They wont be directly one after the other in game, this is just because they have a short time to show it.

Yeah, I guess that's the only thing that makes sense. Franklin is in the other room or downstairs, hears the commotion, then comes in and sees Michael chasing the dude. It threw me off that he seemingly appeared from out of nowhere, but you're right, it's probably a product of editing.

Is that a roller coaster in the background, behind or by the Cartwheel?

Seriously? You've never seen that before in any screenshots or trailers?

Looks like you can get earrings for Franklin. There are scenes in the trailer with him having some and him without.

post-2995-0-87011000-1367427309.jpg

Seems fair to guess that these are two approaches to the same mission - the GTA 5 o'clock analysis video seems to be avoiding the topic, but could have to do with different options for disguising what's about to go down.

Side note: Why is the name Vangelico facing in to the store?

• Like 1

Seems fair to guess that these are two approaches to the same mission - the GTA 5 o'clock analysis video seems to be avoiding the topic, but could have to do with different options for disguising what's about to go down.

Exactly what I was thinking

My bad guys. I didn't even watch them, I just posted them before I went on off to work. I was hoping they'd let something slip about each character. Oh well, least I don't need to watch them now lol.

You could definitely tell they were watching what they were saying the whole time, especially specific topics, like vehicle interiors during gameplay. Good thing the're releasing tomorrows video right before I take my lunch break.

Those are two different shops.
  • Like 2

Good thing the're releasing tomorrows video right before I take my lunch break.

Will they only be able to see the video and not us???