JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

lol the pic was a screencap opiuimpx put up I just pointed out that little piece, thanks gunsmith, but still isn't it cool the possibilities that open up from the peds using ifruits, I also hope its just not a scene deal, but one thing I thought about is in gta4 didn't peds every once in a while take a photo of you doing something weird? maybe i'm thinking of a different game?

Can't wait to hear all the peds' dialogue. As for peds taking pics of you doing weird things, I believe you're thinking of one of EA's skate. games.

I sit corrected.

lol the pic was a screencap opiuimpx put up I just pointed out that little piece, thanks gunsmith, but still isn't it cool the possibilities that open up from the peds using ifruits, I also hope its just not a scene deal, but one thing I thought about is in gta4 didn't peds every once in a while take a photo of you doing something weird? maybe i'm thinking of a different game?

Saints Row 2.

Next coolest thing would be if there was a local news website where you see pics submitted by peds. "Military helicopter ravages Richman!" I bet they take videos too.

I always thought that blackwildbeast was just a fan that rambled on about the possibilities of airplanes in GTA V, rocked the Johnny Bravo avatar, and made topics about "GTA 5 crazy stuff with drugs and alchohol!".

Today...he proved me wrong.

He who rocks the bravo is a worthy igta5er.

• Like 1

Did anyone else think that Michael's therapist looks like Nicholas Cage? I don't know why they would use him as a reference for the therapist's looks, but I did find the resemblance rather strong. Maybe the "you have been Cage'd" internet viral prank is the reason..

post-21649-0-81448800-1367402604.png

post-21649-0-59961100-1367402805.jpeg

• Like 2

Did anyone else think that Michael's therapist looks like Nicholas Cage? I don't know why they would use him as a reference for the therapist's looks, but I did find the resemblance rather strong. Maybe the "you have been Cage'd" internet viral prank is the reason..

post-21649-0-81448800-1367402604.png

post-21649-0-59961100-1367402805.jpeg

No. (in my opinion)

• Like 1

He looks like an actor i know, If i'm honest i think he looks a bit like Al Pacino. But that's a matter of perception, and i bet a lot f you will disagree. It's the cheekbones and the way he speaks that makes me think Al. Unlike the voice actor, visual influence will be near impossible to guess unless he looks just like his voice actor.

QIVUVR5.jpg

As per usual, I'm gonna point out some shit IGN "found" in their trailer analysis.

1. "What does his underwear say? Bodier Sachs or something? I'm sure it means balls." It's Didier Sachs, you morons. The joke's only been around for 9 years now...

2. You couldn't kill people in Vice City's golf course because the carts didn't go fast enough...

3. "I wonder if we can go to that observatory?"

4. "Why is Trevor happy to see Michael?"

5. They're still playing off the fact that famous voice actors voice the characters...

6. Officer Pennywether...

As per usual, I'm gonna point out some shit IGN "found" in their trailer analysis.

1. "What does his underwear say? Bodier Sachs or something? I'm sure it means balls." It's Didier Sachs, you morons. The joke's only been around for 9 years now...

2. You couldn't kill people in Vice City's golf course because the carts didn't go fast enough...

3. "I wonder if we can go to that observatory?"

4. "Why is Trevor happy to see Michael?"

5. They're still playing off the fact that famous voice actors voice the characters...

6. Officer Pennywether...

The fact that they've apparently not noticed the fact that the Observatory has been present in both of the previous trailers as well as a handful of screenshots makes me think these guys aren't that good at analyzing things.