JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

In Franklin's trailer there were a few scenes from the jewelry heist getaway. In one shot you could see all three protagonists driving a sanchez. But in the next shot there was only Franklin on a sanchez and Michael was driving a truck with somebody else. This shows briliantly that there are so many different ways to complete a mission. But who is the other guy? Couldn't be Trevor because I don't think that he would get ouf the "Bugstar" outfit if the other two are still wearing them. So either Michael stole the truck and one passenger remained in there or there is a fourth guy on the job

Some things I've noticed in the Trailers

Michael's Trailer ~

* Bike Track alongside the Beach, there was nothing like this in San Andreas or GTA lV. So it should be easier to get around the city on a bike.

* Michael has a massive Flat Screen TV, but more importantly what was he watching on it? It looks more like a movie than a TV show, so maybe there will be small Rockstar made movies like there was in Red Dead Redemption.

* Expensive Clothing Stores like Didier Sachs will be in the game.

* The Heist mission involving the Armoured Van at 39 Seconds in looks alot like the Opening Heist in the movie 'Heat' ( with the Truck crashing into the Van putting it on it's side, and them getting the guards out without any shooting ).

* Gas Masks again, pointing towards some kind of gas being used in the game ( Tear Gas used by the Police/ Protaganists? )

Trevor's Trailer ~

* Meth Lab and the voiceover "Do you know about Trevor, Major Drug Dealer". Pointing towards possible Drug Dealing Mechanics.

* His home town looks as dilapidated as ever

* Maybe he can Torture people in-game, and not just in the cutscene in the Trailer

* Looks to have the most brutal style of hand to hand fighting out of the three protaganists

* Lost Motorcycle Gang Logo on building at 41 Seconds in.

* More Pyromania with a Gas/Petrol can in hand at 44 Seconds in

* A Juggalo ( otherwise known as an Insanse Clown Posse Fan )

* Trevor might secretly be bi-sexual pointing towards having either served some time in Prison, or the Navy. :P

Franklin's Trailer ~

* Car Washes are back ( but who cares? )

* The object in Franklin's friends hand is a dog collar, could NPC's have the ability to use dogs. Maybe the police could have a K-9 Unit?

* Gangsters in Green ( possible Grove Street Affiliates ) Looks like these are Franklin's old gang.

* Gangsters in Purple ( Possibly Ballas )

* Chops collar is green ( Possible Dog Collar Customization?) Not a big deal, but still.

* Looks like street racing will be in GTA V, with the Trailer showing a one on one race being tracked by a helicopter ( Police/ Televison? ) and chased by police cars.

* Strippers have better asses than GTA lV's ones did.

* Graffiti on the wall 32 seconds in, saying Killer Hills, The Hills and Grove down the bottom. Pointing towards new gangs, and a new ghetto area.

* In Franklin's home there is a map of Los Santos with the words " We Run Los Santos" Underneath. EDIT: As Massacre pointed out this is just a Pro Laps Poster with the picture of a Shoes Sole.

Just a couple of things I noticed.

* In Franklin's home there is a map of Los Santos with the words " We Run Los Santos" Underneath. Could just be an Easter Egg pointing towards Grove street owning all of Los Santos in the Past ( CJ taking all Terittories in GTA San Andreas ), or could possibly point towards new gang mechanics in either the Singleplayer or Multiplayer sides of the game.

Just a couple of things I noticed.

Didn't really look like a map of Los Santos.

6663930936f72a3e2b0b81e719c94cbd.png

Did I just see a tractor? The more I see of this game the more memories from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that come flooding back! The seventeenth of September can not com quick enough!

• Like 1

Coud be wrong.

I just took another look and now I don't know what the picture is.

Edit: It's just a poster advertising shoes ( Prolap ), the picture above the writing is that of the sole of a running shoe. Or even just a Shoe Print.

* In Franklin's home there is a map of Los Santos with the words " We Run Los Santos" Underneath. Could just be an Easter Egg pointing towards Grove street owning all of Los Santos in the Past ( CJ taking all Terittories in GTA San Andreas ), or could possibly point towards new gang mechanics in either the Singleplayer or Multiplayer sides of the game.

The poster at the end of Franklin's trailer is a shoe print, and there' a Pro-Laps logo in the bottom right corner.

Looks like a footprint to me.

Coud be wrong.

Wow, I voiced my disagreement like a proper asshole. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

The poster at the end of Franklin's trailer is a shoe print, and there' a Pro-Laps logo in the bottom right corner.

My Bad, now I see it's the Sole of a Shoe

I guess it's jut a poster for a shoe then.

trailer-3m-out-for-a-run.jpg

i bet the bike is stolen...

-----------

overall though, HOLY SHIT!! i was very impressed with all 3 trailers... most of you touched on the points i was thinking or noticed... i think franklin comes away as the winner in this round... his story and character was finally fleshed out and it looks like a very strong hood story...

trevor was even more crazy in his trailer than i gave him credit for... he's gonna be quite the comic relief...

and michael's trailer was great as well, showing how his family life is killing him softly and he is in need a release...

• Like 2

Oh, it wasn't disputed. I double-checked and enhanced for no reason. Fuck.

post-9-0-69029600-1367363658.png

Well, at least I have something to link back to when the subject comes up again.

Oh, it wasn't disputed. I double-checked and enhanced for no reason. Fuck.

post-9-0-69029600-1367363658.png

Well, at least I have something to link back to when the subject comes up again.

Thats why you get the "Best Moderator" Blue ribbon and a smiley face sticker weekly.

• Like 1

clothes custumization looks a lot better - franklin was wearing a los santos kings shirt, does this mean something, maybe we can watch hockey games haha... proabaly not.... on another note look at the ped in the back hes holding an iphone recording trevor!(or taking a selfie), reddead style of law enforcement system?, maybe you can look on a youtube parordy and find yourself doing shit? itd be cool just to see a lot of people recording me haha

trailer-3t-uppercut.jpg

• Like 4

I always thought that blackwildbeast was just a fan that rambled on about the possibilities of airplanes in GTA V, rocked the Johnny Bravo avatar, and made topics about "GTA 5 crazy stuff with drugs and alchohol!".

Today...he proved me wrong.

I always thought that blackwildbeast was just a fan that rambled on about the possibilities of airplanes in GTA V, rocked the Johnny Bravo avatar, and made topics about "GTA 5 crazy stuff with drugs and alchohol!".

Today...he proved me wrong.

The world as we know it...

has changed forever.

lol the pic was a screencap opiuimpx put up I just pointed out that little piece, thanks gunsmith, but still isn't it cool the possibilities that open up from the peds using ifruits, I also hope its just not a scene deal, but one thing I thought about is in gta4 didn't peds every once in a while take a photo of you doing something weird? maybe i'm thinking of a different game?

lol the pic was a screencap opiuimpx put up I just pointed out that little piece, thanks gunsmith, but still isn't it cool the possibilities that open up from the peds using ifruits, I also hope its just not a scene deal, but one thing I thought about is in gta4 didn't peds every once in a while take a photo of you doing something weird? maybe i'm thinking of a different game?

I believe they called the cops when you did something bad, I don't remember them taking any pics though.