JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

I believe he meant "The LAN for my school restricts access to the popular video sharing site, YouTube. If there is a way I may be able to remedy this problem, will you fine people please enlighten me?"

• Like 1

Well he does appear to have a Griffith tattoo.

michaels son = Noah Griffith heard the voice side to side, and the character looks pretty similar to the guy

Are you saying he acts like the character from the movie or is voiced by Jonah Hill?

my bad dude I meant Jonah Hill, I just recognize the voice and the face, but I forgot his name looked it up and came up with a movie character.

yes I meant to say he is voiced by Jonah Hill thanks for noticing my error.

I enjoyed these trailers, unsuprizingly. Was hoping to see some animals and a little more of the country side/bush/mountains. But no way am I complaining, over the fuckin moon actually. The few seconds of Chop was a little dissapointing, more would have been good. Anyone notice the rims on cars, and the bumpers on some cars looking slightly more detailed? Come oooon car customization!!!

Noticed Franklin is apparently present during the "Don't kill him" scene in Michael's trailer. I would upload a screen grab but I'm apparently too stupid to figure out how to upload a photo from my computer into a post.

Noticed Franklin is apparently present during the "Don't kill him" scene in Michael's trailer. I would upload a screen grab but I'm apparently too stupid to figure out how to upload a photo from my computer into a post.

I don't see him...

Oh nevermind :P

I don't see him...

He's there for about 3 frames, right before the "Don't kill him" line of dialogue. Either play it in slow mo or use frame advance, otherwise it's easy to miss. Pretty sure it's Franklin, it definitely isn't Michael.

After a bit of observation I'm still afraid the driving in this game will be too arcade like. The air strip scene in Micheal's trailer really has me spooked, the way the car just instantly whips around like that... this could be bad.

Loving the new squad car, they added LED light bars, window lights, wig wag tail lights, and it's based off the Taurus.

a9155370bda5a20c8f24cf91304c5c6c.png

d20bf7dde0319f38e1158b26ec592039.png

abd483c9bb40e3a5f4478e5bb15c23bf.png

2012-ford-taurus-police-interceptor-side-view-driver.jpg

After a bit of observation I'm still afraid the driving in this game will be too arcade like. The air strip scene in Micheal's trailer really has me spooked, the way the car just instantly whips around like that... this could be bad.

Did you like IV's driving?

I don't see him...

He's there for about 3 frames, right before the "Don't kill him" line of dialogue. Either play it in slow mo or use frame advance, otherwise it's easy to miss. Pretty sure it's Franklin, it definitely isn't Michael.

Can't figure out how to embed an image, but here's a link.

http://i42.tinypic.com/jsdh8n.jpg

post-2995-0-65849900-1367349507_thumb.jp

Yup, it had it's issues but I prefer it over something like MC:LA or GTA SA.

Also, Micheal looks noticeably younger now.

• Like 1

Great trailers 10/10. Nice to hear Jay Rock.

Let me guess, you were Jay Rock's No.1 fan because he was your boy in da hood, and then the new trailers released and you said:

'thumbs up if you were bumpin' this before GTA5!1!!'

• Like 1

Yup, it had it's issues but I prefer it over something like MC:LA or GTA SA.

Also, Micheal looks noticeably younger now.

This ^! I hated car physics in SA, and loved IV. I still drive around in IV with modded cars because I just love the game and it feels nicer in terms of cars than JC2. I hoped they would improve over that. I still do

Great trailers 10/10. Nice to hear Jay Rock.

Let me guess, you were Jay Rock's No.1 fan because he was your boy in da hood, and then the new trailers released and you said:

'thumbs up if you were bumpin' this before GTA5!1!!'

No, my favorite rapper is Kendrick Lamar.

I absolutely loved the hell out of all three trailers!

After watching Michael's, it seems like he's got some anger management issues. In the first trailers, he just came off as this easy-going, considerate good-guy. Now that part of him is still around but sometimes he just seems to snap out, destroying everything and everyone that steps in his way.

Saw a lot of people wearing green clothes in Franklins trailer.. Confirmation that Grove Street will be around after all ? I certainly hope so, even if Franklin isn't really in the gang. During the last couple of seconds, you see him walking around in a house. It made me think of how awesome it'd be if he'd live in CJ's old house. That'd be a great way to take us back to the old days of San Andreas, without even mentioning that CJ ever lived there.

Trevor's trailer proved more than ever that he's the most insane, hilarious and violent hillbilly ever. I didn't stop laughing when the granny attacked him with a purse, not to mention the parts where he's talking about his d*ck and Amanda's nice new tits. Playing as Trevor is going to be, wait for it... Legendary!

Really loved the music by the way, if these songs are in the game's soundtrack, it'd be absolutely freaking awesome!

Another thing that caught my attention was that we didn't see either Franklin or Trevor in Michael's trailer, same thing goes for Franklin's. This shows that there'll be a lot of activities and missions to do with just one of the characters, without even getting involved with the two other protagonists.

Damn Rock*, making it even harder to wait after every bit of information they give us about the game :(