JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

I always thought Trailer 1 had Micheal written all over it, even though it showed Franklin too, it just felt like Micheal's because of the narration. I guess it was more a welcome to Los Santos kind of thing though. Maybe we'll only get two trailers, a Trev & Frank one, who knows.

i think its pretty safe to say they are going to be in the span of 1:00, and 1:30 respectively.

The only one im excited for is trevors, i want to see more of that countryside, ive had enough of the city. learning a little more about trevor wouldnt hurt either i guess.

I'm looking forward to both Franklin and Trevor considering we know nothing about them. I also hope they show Trevor's crazy friend in the trailer.

I'm hoping they elaborate more on the unique abilities of each one, specifically franklin. Michael has heisty shit and trevor has plans and maybe the gasoline thing. But franks cant just be driving can it? I guess mainly i want to learn more about changes to the driving mechanics.

I'm hoping they elaborate more on the unique abilities of each one, specifically franklin. Michael has heisty shit and trevor has plans and maybe the gasoline thing. But franks cant just be driving can it? I guess mainly i want to learn more about changes to the driving mechanics.

Don't forget about Chop.

I'll be interested to find out in what way we can utilise him.

You know what... I like you. You're pretty fucking cool.

• Like 1

Well at least we'll probably know what Micheal and Franklin's last names are

so this trailer is going to be some badass shit or is it going to be some fucking crazy ass shit that will have you speechless!!

Yeah, this is some exciting stuff. I've always been more interested in the map than the characters when it comes to GTA, so I'm most looking forward to some extra glimpses. I think we'll see some interesting dichotomies based on the respective locations of the characters.

"Michael. Franklin. Trevor. Trailers April 30"

This exclaims that they're all being released on the 30th, i would expect them to be released over a couple of days, or one a week or something... Unless they have a lot more to show us soon after.

Was hoping they wouldn't do that. The suspense would be far too much to bear.

I made that connection too 'Smith, i wasn't sure if anyone had mentioned it though.

At that time, one week would make it 29 April, not 30 April. That's why I can't decide if they're separate events or not. Your take?

they prob won't do this but i'd like if all three trailers were joined and at the end they showed off the new character switching tool to take you to the next trailer

You just want them to show us the map :P

• Like 1