JamieMilne

GTA V live action trailer.

The jungally stuff could be for a country side area that they are going to fix in post.. They could also modify the colors of the cop cars in post, though that seems needlessly complicated

Stuff like this is expensive just for a fake but the pointless gta 5 logo seems like something they wouldn't have when trying to keep it dl.... Someone could have shopped the gta logo though...

The jungally stuff could be for a country side area that they are going to fix in post.. They could also modify the colors of the cop cars in post, though that seems needlessly complicated

Stuff like this is expensive just for a fake but the pointless gta 5 logo seems like something they wouldn't have when trying to keep it dl.... Someone could have shopped the gta logo though...

I believe it's shopped because the banner isn't straight hung it's crooked but the picture and logo appear to be level.

Upon further inspection, the graphics look pretty bad... Especially those damn trees - worst graphics ever!

Even in real life, Rockstar can't make a fucking tree. SMH...

• Like 2

Buying TVs confirmed.

Where you see this??

It's right there in the first picture. The red building is a TV ELECTRONICS store. Why would R* include a TV ELECTRONICS store if we can't buy TVs and electronics from it?

Think a little...

-_-

Buying TVs confirmed.

Where you see this??

It's right there in the first picture. The red building is a TV ELECTRONICS store. Why would R* include a TV ELECTRONICS store if we can't buy TVs and electronics from it?

Think a little...

-_-

No.

It depends on how long the commercial is, treefitty. I've rented my arial lift to commercial production companies for filming and they said they turn these videos out in about a week of two.. But they were just recording car lots without a lot of action and no special effects...

Buying TVs confirmed.

Where you see this??

Think a little...

-_-

No.

Fine. Remain ignorant.

It depends on how long the commercial is, treefitty. I've rented my arial lift to commercial production companies for filming and they said they turn these videos out in about a week of two.. But they were just recording car lots without a lot of action and no special effects...

Why do you have an ariel lift?

*aerial

Buying TVs confirmed.

Where you see this??

Think a little...

-_-

No.

Fine. Remain ignorant.

Why do you have an ariel lift?

*aerial

You're an idiot.

Reading through the original reddit post, this is only one part of the ad too and this is supposedly the last part. Of course that doesn't mean this is actually the last part to be filmed so they could move on elsewhere to film other parts - which adds time until it is released.

I was on the set of a Truth (anti-smoking) commerical filmed in front of Grand Central Station - "It must have been a typo" was the song in it. The commercial is pretty simple (even with the character overlays) but it still didn't air until months later:

22878862998471735282n.jpg

A couple mentions on reddit about it being a Sony ad which would make more sense to me with a jungle growing out of the street since that's completely unlike GTA but could be a tie-in with another segment featuring a different game. As in the whole commercial features elements of different upcoming games.

Edited by TreeFitty
added my pic and commercial
  • Like 2

:mellow:

Dude, the store is right there. Look at the picture.

Doesn't mean we can buy TV's. Their is also a car that is wreaked through a wall, doesn't mean we will be able to do that.