JamieMilne

GTA V live action trailer.

hmmm, but why would they shoot it in Mexico? You would think they would shoot it in L.A, let alone a place that resembles it. It's pretty neat though.

I imagine it's a lot cheaper to shoot in Mexico than LA, and it's practically the same (nature wise)

hmmm, but why would they shoot it in Mexico? You would think they would shoot it in L.A, let alone a place that resembles it. It's pretty neat though.

I imagine it's a lot cheaper to shoot in Mexico than LA, and it's practically the same (nature wise)

Maybe... but where they're shooting looks a little too "jungle" to be L.A. But it could just be a commercial that has nothing to do with the setting. Looks more like a commercial that would fit for MP3.

Titanic was shot in Mexico. It's always a $ saver. No union, which means no union rules, which means longer/cheaper shooting days. Also, there are less rule about getting permits for shooting in public. Mexico doesn't look that different than northern Mexican cities.

Things appear to be out of place here.

-The greenery is appears to be to much of a jungle than it does to be LA.

-I would think that if Rockstar were doing this they would use the whole GTA logo seeing as it probably be a TV commercial.

-Why is there random ass watermelons in the street?

I definitely don't think this is real. They didn't even hang the V properly it's all shoddy and crooked.

Probably on purpose though since the whole theme of the shoot is "wreaked" and messed up. But i agree. I think it's fake.