JamieMilne

GTA V live action trailer.

Wow. Why are you being a prick? I was being sarcastic. Clear as fucking day.

I'm just acting the exact same way you are too me. Ever since you changed your name to Uncle Ruckus you've been acting like a little bitch to everybody.

Someone at gta.net is saying they confirmed it to be a Sony ad not directly related to Rockstar/Take-Two. No idea who they asked but that's what they are saying.

Also a fun fact with those "truth" commercials: Anyone (spectactors) without a blurred face is an actor. Non-actors have their faces blurred.

I hope R* will reveal atleaset some information on gta 5 on gta4's anniversary which is next week. someone with me as they are quiet since months so all the information or half of the information will be revealed . just hope

A report on GTAV.Net claims that the advert was commissioned by Sony for the PlayStation, and that the Grand Theft Auto 5 logo was used without Rockstar's knowledge.

Further evidence: "Once I parked my car, I went out to ask about it, and one of the staff members told me it was an ad for Grand Theft Auto 5," Donjuan told Polygon.

But GTAV.Net says, "We reached out to multiple sources and confirmed with them that Rockstar Games or Take-Two has nothing to do with this production. It is a SONY commercial for PlayStation".

I think it's fake.