I like this idea alot! Being able to load up your favorite cars or motorcycles would be sick! Imagine something like from Fast and The Furious.

Say you find an exotic car dealership you wanna rob with Ferraris, Lambo's, Bugatti's, Porshe, Aston Martin's Etc right. Have like a 5 or 6 man heist, Stick up Car Dealership, Pick up vehicles and you have to get away. Would love this Idea.

And then have the choice to sell them for a shit ton of money or keep them. That would be a badass mission.

I like this idea alot! Being able to load up your favorite cars or motorcycles would be sick! Imagine something like from Fast and The Furious.

Say you find an exotic car dealership you wanna rob with Ferraris, Lambo's, Bugatti's, Porshe, Aston Martin's Etc right. Have like a 5 or 6 man heist, Stick up Car Dealership, Pick up vehicles and you have to get away. Would love this Idea.

And then have the choice to sell them for a shit ton of money or keep them. That would be a badass mission.

Could work for this game since they fixed the anoying stuf that a person/ car keeps it's position even if the vehicle under it moves now the stacked vehicle will move with it ( they fixed that in RDR ).

Get a motorcycle in the back of your bodhi and it will stay not bounce around if you drive normal and get glitched out.

( TLAD had this but that was scripted and the model was attached to the vehicle model ).

So if we get like a car trailer now we can actually fill it up with vehicles and they will stay in there instead of beeing bugged and glitched out...

You've just given me the idea of loading up a car trailer and blowing it up so you can watch cars fly in all directions. Or driving it to the top of the mountain, jumping out and watching the trailer with cars go over the edge.

• Like 1

This, or load up another trailer full and drive into the water.. Have your character ready in scuba gear to dive down and check out the damage done to the cars :) hopefully the cars wouldn't despawn tooquickly..

Running around in scuba gear, thank you for my new desire

• Like 1

-be on Mt. Chilliad

-trailer full of peds

-push trailer til it falls off the edge

-laugh

-watch it hit the ground

-go check to see if peds are alive

-all dead

-best game ever