We've seen a few trailers in screens and trailers but do you think we'll actually be able to use them? I recall having the ability to use the vehicle carrier in San Andreas but it wasn't very effective and I think I remember cars would glitch out sometimes.. Anyway, if Rockstar were to include something simple like this, I think it could really add to all the shit we will already be doing.. I would personally load up a trailer-full of dirt bikes, quads and any other ATVs and head for the hills. I could only imagine the fun in multiplayer and the trolling capabilities.. ex: one guy hunts down a variety of sports cars and loads them onto the trailer while trolls are trailing the driver and blowing up the cars :wall:

Anyway what do you guys think??? Too much room for trolling?

Inferni.png

Packer-GTA4-flatbed-rear.jpg

official-screenshot-fresh-cars-right-off-the-truck.jpg

• Like 3

that would be awesome to actually be able to use them, because i hated how in 4 the cars would just slide off. it would be pretty cool to have a friend drive off the top in the opposite direction of you while you are bieng chased and to see him total the car chasing you.

• Like 2

really it would be cool but I hate where when the trailer trashes and the cars automatically slide down off the trailer

Like we saw in the screen shot the trailer is carrying cars there was a gate for protection so that the cars wont slip off. also if we shoot at the locks [if there is] the gates should open as shown in the screenshot everything is clear so R* shall allow us all the features they are showing us through trailers and screenshots. Am I right?

I like this idea alot! Being able to load up your favorite cars or motorcycles would be sick! Imagine something like from Fast and The Furious.

Say you find an exotic car dealership you wanna rob with Ferraris, Lambo's, Bugatti's, Porshe, Aston Martin's Etc right. Have like a 5 or 6 man heist, Stick up Car Dealership, Pick up vehicles and you have to get away. Would love this Idea.

• Like 3

I thought of something awesome.

I get a huge group of people, get 6 stars and all their cars will be on my trailer. I'm driving down the highway and they're all shooting the cops.

^That's one of the reasons I'd like a helicopter that fits more than four people. I would love nothing more than to get 10 or 12 people in one, all loaded for bear, and see how long it is before we get kicked.

/offtopic

• Like 1

It would also allow for some badass gameplay.. ex: have guys already in their cars loaded up on the trailer, all facing the ramp. As the driver of the truck is going 100 mph on the freeway, he/she drops the ramp and all the drivers floor it off the trailer in the opposite direction just to slam into oncoming traffic.. End result: Bodies and carnage everywhere :)

^That's one of the reasons I'd like a helicopter that fits more than four people. I would love nothing more than to get 10 or 12 people in one, all loaded for bear, and see how long it is before we get kicked.

/offtopic

Or do what I use to do take 3 people in a helicopter and fly everyone to the airport (since that's where everyone is always) and swoop down like I'm going to land then pull up and fly to the edge of the map and bail, I didn't do it often but when I did it was hilarious. I'd love to take that many people and just bail of crash that son of a bitch into a building or train or a fuckin blimp!

Now that we've seen more trailers being used in Trevor's trailer, I think this further implies the use of trailers but I'm not sure as to how we might be able to use them..

Maybe a heist where a generator would be needed to operate some kind of equipment..?

What do you guys think?

Now that we've seen more trailers being used in Trevor's trailer, I think this further implies the use of trailers but I'm not sure as to how we might be able to use them..

Maybe a heist where a generator would be needed to operate some kind of equipment..?

What do you guys think?

I think that is a possibility. there may be a number of things you can hitch up. I am not sure how a generator would be used in a heist, but I am not as creative as R* is. It would be awesome if you could release the trailer while driving (i know not realistic). you could load one with explosives, get a wanted level, then when you have like 6 cops following you release it and let it blow them all up.

What do you guys think?

One of the trailers in trevors looked like a pop-up camper. Maybe a mobile safe house?

Do you guys think trailer hitches will be an included think that is standard on certain vehicles or a custumizable thing

Do you guys think trailer hitches will be an included think that is standard on certain vehicles or a custumizable thing

i would imagine that they would come standard on the trucks but i doubt that we'll know for sure until the game comes out

Also I wonder will the tanker trailer be a lethal weapon like in saints row or will it just spit fire through bullet holes like in gta 4

So it appears that my wish has come true with usable trailers and hitches.. I wonder how far they will go with it now. I'm still hoping for some flatbed trailers to hitch onto as well to carry quads, dirt bikes, cars, etc...

999487_302436436568167_848289153_n.png

• Like 2