I remember being able to use the taxi service as Louis for awhile, you were able to get the # through Morrie I think. Whenever I search for the option now i come up with nothing, which leads me to believe i was just really stoned one day.

• Like 2

Too bad every bus we've seen so far has no passengers.

I vaguely recall reading somewhere, maybe in the GI interview, that NPC's will use public transport such as buses to go too and from work at certain parts of the day, So i'm going to assume that the players characters will be able to use them as well.

If, for whatever reason, I don't feel like moving the stick and holding the trigger to get where I want to go, a taxi, bus, or train will do just fine for me.

Too bad every bus we've seen so far has no passengers.

I vaguely recall reading somewhere, maybe in the GI interview, that NPC's will use public transport such as buses to go too and from work at certain parts of the day, So i'm going to assume that the players characters will be able to use them as well.

I sort of remember that too, and to me that's really exciting. I don't in any way mean to sound so insensitive after the Boston bombings, but I personally look forward to stepping onto a rush hour bus, dropping a few remote charges, getting off at the next stop, and then . . . well, you know.

I personally love taking it slow between missions, a lot of role playing, driving slow yet always finding myself getting into trouble. For me it is more rewarding to discover the city and learn it's layout. I also like the public transportation as it doesn't break my immersion as much.

• Like 2

I personally love taking it slow between missions, a lot of role playing, driving slow yet always finding myself getting into trouble. For me it is more rewarding to discover the city and learn it's layout. I also like the public transportation as it doesn't break my immersion as much.

I agree with you, at least for my first playthorough when doing missions.

I just saw this in the new screenshot from the airplane above the beach.

Do those boats move or do they stay ther like TBOGT.

I think they move because they are too close to the pier to stay there forever.

Maybe we can even control it.

Its not really fast but its better then swimming, would be nice to hijack that boat with important people in it.

And then i kill them all and i steal all their money. :D

Maybe we get an island where people go to with that.

post-12272-0-44283400-1367697273_thumb.j

But why does it look so big? It appears bigger than the boardwalk.

The yacht was gigantic. Here's a mod that docks the yacht at Happiness Island. That should give you a decent idea of scale.

The yacht is very roughly the size of the building on the pier, and that's only a small part of the pier in that pic. The distance from the pier and angle of the yacht makes it hard to judge the size.

official-screenshot-dodo-flies-down-the-beach.jpg

Wow, you'd need to be surfing that car pretty fast for it to penetrate the road.

Also, we need more train-planes in video games.

I'm lazy enough as it is. If 'fast traveling" was a feature, I'd be too tempted to use it all the time (ie Skyrim). Feel like I wouldnt get as much out of the game/scenery and miss out on alot of little due to my lazy tendencies, which would be a shame.

I like the system used in RDR. It was there if you wanted to use it, you could skip the cut scene if you wanted to or you could just ignore it and ride around (my preferred option). I can't see why they can't implement a similar system; use it if you want to or ignore it if you don't. I agree that taxis should be accessible via phone and I like the limo suggestion but don't see it happening.

I forget that RDR did have a fast travel of sorts. I think being able to call a cab would replace any need for a fast travel like that.

You know, I was just thinking about that the other day when I was playing GTA4. it seems like a wait option would open up some new possibilities. At the same time I have my doubts that R* would actually do it.