Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

The Evil Within

Fallout three has Beethoven credits. I still think its wolfinstien but remember when MGS 4 wasn't MGS 4... Or phantom pain wasn't phatom pain... Just saying...

Meh. Twitter is full of sarcasm. We'll see.

if it was, it would of been deleted by now because someone above him would of told him he was wrong... sarcasm isn't a good trait to have when you represent a company and talk to thousands of fans...

Meh. Stop being a cunt. Is it really that important to you? All I'm saying is that he didn't actually say no. And I'm right he didn't say no. He said guess again. So I'm right, your wrong. Deal with it.

The thing I missed though was the second teaser. I never said it was fallout anyway, however. Just that a possibility existed. The second teaser eleminated that chance

Nope. You did. I said the guy didn't say no. You argued with me saying that he did say no when me and you both know he said guess again which isn't the same as no. Durr.

you get nothing, you're the reason why this is still off topic by refusing to accept "guess again" as a "no"... it's not fallout even though you keep arguing it, it looks more likely it's that horror game teased earlier in this thread...

kinda sucks because i was really hoping bethesda was ready to start promoting the new fallout... looks like we've still got at least another year before we're near any release date as it looks like it's not gonna happen this year...

That trailer was... something. I don't know whether I should be interested, repulsed, or both. Shinji Mikami making this gives me the feeling that either way, it will be something to look out for. Survival Horror could very well be getting a revival soon by the master himself.

Whats you domain name gonna be for that Q? ifallout.com domain name is already owned, not in use though.

yea, he owns it...

Nha, Learn something new everyday. . . :lol:

• Like 1

I'd rather see developers trying something new then just making sequels to already existing games. Granted I do love sequels to great franchises but sometimes it's good to have a little new.

Bethesda doesn't have the best track record when it comes to things that aren't Elder Scrolls or Fallout, and they're certainly not going to make anything better than those two.

• Like 2