Sign in to follow this  
Terrence1725

mountain bike trails?

I hated them. Thought they were for the jews. God i hated the jews.

I'm hoping for an indoor rock climbing park, though.

I'm hoping for an out door rock throwing arena for stoning Jews

• Like 2

the bike trail in san an was awesome, although it was pretty short it was kinda hard.

i hope they do something along the same lines, but add much more to it, like a legit dirt downhill track, some ramps and rails; rather than the wood track in san andreas

i hope to see alot of mountain trails in general

• Like 1

I hated them. Thought they were for the jews. God i hated the jews.

I'm hoping for an indoor rock climbing park, though.

I'm hoping for an out door rock throwing arena for stoning Jews

As a Jew, I find your posts terribly offensive and cruel.

• Like 1

They just wanna get stoned with us Jews, Gunny.

Also, why y'all gotta hate on the mountain bike trails? They were at least as much fun as conducting the train. And you go off the (t)rails with either. But I will agree this thread is moronic at best and should be merged with into the proper one.

Or we could simply damn this topic to Scottsdale, and Terrance1725, too.

I hated that mountain bike race down Mt. Chiliad, it was impossible to control, especially around the many corners with the dumb-ass NPC's suicide cycling you over the edge. Riding up was a bit better, usually I just cycled up the vertical rocks to get to the top quicker so I could drive the hippy van off the ramp :D.

I thought the trails in the woods were good though, hopefully we'll see more like that since the map will be much bigger.

I quite liked the BMX challenge at that skatepark in Los Santos as well, just casually bunny hopping 10ft over a fence into a red ring.

Sign in to follow this