Sign in to follow this  
Crazee

igta5 Signature Comp. 2013

iGTA5 Sig Competition 2013

Anyone interested in competing please post saying so below.

Competitors will have to come up with an original Signature that they've made themselves.

Other members will then be able to vote for their favorite one in a vote off.

Depending on the number of participants, there will be either multiple rounds, or one final fought between everyone competing.

*winners will get to see a free video of Mercy & gtagrl being "friendly".

*(to be confimed, by consent.)

Plus you get to show off your skills.

Contestants list:

QD

DupZ

Gtagrl

Bones

Gunny

Tree Fitty

Charles ?

Rules: (work in process)

Signatures should be no larger than 550x250px, and should not exceed 300kb in file size

I'd take theme suggestions, but GTAV theme for the final for sure. If there's more than one round though I don't want people getting bored of the same theme, plus maybe if the mods and fitty are feeling nice, *they might put the winning Sig on the front page.

*(to be confirmed)

what's the theme then?

Won't confirm until I know how many people are competing, incase there's more than one round. Plus don't want anyone getting a head start over the rest. :D

Do it put you on the list Indy?

I'll give people till Friday (19th) to sign up.

Well, I'm still muddling my way learning Gimp, but it's been fun figuring it out. I'm in for the contest.

As for a face reveal or that video of me and Mercy after she came in from the garden...TBC.

(She was very, very dirty. I had to clean her.)

there should be a size limit as well... something sig-worthy, and not really ginormous, like 150-200 pixels in height... count me in too, i'll take a stab at it...

Forum rules, easy enough. "Signatures should be no larger than 550x250px, and should not exceed 300kb in file size"

Pfft, like mods read the rules.

We have rules? Should I contact my lawyer just in case to go over said rules?

I'm in, even though I can't edit anything and have no talent whatsoever.

What does the winning winner win?

Download and work around with GIMP it's free and is similar to photoshop. Also since your still in school I'd suggest taking a photoshop class most schools now offer something to that effect.

Download and work around with GIMP it's free and is similar to photoshop. Also since your still in school I'd suggest taking a photoshop class most schools now offer something to that effect.

I have CRIP (I mean GIMP), but I haven't bothered to familiarize myself. My school doesn't offer Photoshop classes, unfortunately. I'll hunt around the Internet for tutorials (I mean constantly bother you for help).