Sign in to follow this  
ConQueSteD

Current GTA Spotify & iTunes Playlist

Rockstar has released an official Spotify & iTunes playlist for every GTA thus far.

favorite tracks from Grand Theft Auto radio history on iTunes, we’ve gone ahead and compiled the official set of playlists below, with tracks from all the music stations featured in Grand Theft Auto IV, Episodes from Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City and more.

Please note that this is all the music from these stations that's currently available on each service – some songs don’t yet exist on either Spotify or iTunes, but we’re hoping to be able to add the original songs within our control where possible soon. And for those nostalgic for some of the commercials from these games, be sure to check out The Advertising Council repository if you haven't before - a proper collection of radio adverts from the archives of LC, VC and SA's historical radio dials...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49411/official-grand-theft-auto-radio-playlists-on-spotify-and-itunes.html

Sidenote: I'll encode them as thus on the Newswire if y'all are lazy, but I figured I'd just go ahead and post them for now.

The playlists still need a bit of work on spotify. Their CSR playlist only has 9 songs from that station. I managed to find them all for the one I made myself. :scooter:

Now, if they added the Ads and talkback stations to spotify, I'd be happy.

Unless I'm doing it wrong I can't find them in iTunes

Nevermind I found them.

I really wanted Dan Hartman's Relight My Fire, but I'm not buying an entire album of his for the one song. Plus he looks like B.B. from Max Payne.

Edited by TwoFacedTanner