Anonamix

My GTA V rap and animation...

what is it with noobs and them having there own topic's?

Nope, doesn't work. Give me the title and your channel, maybe I'll find with a quick search.

Dude, just remove the 'm.' at the beginning of the URL.

What I don't get is why Michael has the blackest voice ever, and what's up with those heads.

Fixed the link in original post. Thanks again, feedback is much appreciated!

What I don't get is why Michael has the blackest voice ever, and what's up with those heads.

Didnt try to voice act any of them, just rhymed each verse is my usual vocal style. And the heads are the result of my quick animating animating style. Thanks for checking it out, i greatly appreciate it.

Nope, doesn't work. Give me the title and your channel, maybe I'll find with a quick search.

Dude, just remove the 'm.' at the beginning of the URL.

I know

The first verse sounded like some Tyler The Creator shit. Lol! This was pretty good.. had some dope lyrics in it.

Solid rapping. The characters weren't good, but the backgrounds were. I liked that you drew over screenshots for the background images, gave them a scribbled, MS Paint style.

Gave you a like on YouTube, which is more than anyone else who posts a video gets out of me. I support the fine arts.

• Like 2

This is exactly how I like my rap, 'Straight Hardcore' with a great beat and no proud american singing intermixed, this is proper Hip Hop.

You guys sound alot better than most of the shit rappers out there right now. Nicely written as well. I swear why aren't I hearing you guys on the radio instead of Little Wayne or Kanye West.

They've pretty much banned gangsta or harcore rap here in Australia, so you don't here it on TV or the Radio and have to download it off the internet. It's Fucking Bullshit.

But you guys sound great, keep up the good work. (Y)

• Like 1