Anonamix

My GTA V rap and animation...

Nice man I give you props, you got a nice flow. Really wasn't expecting it to be that good lol.

Btw If you're in need of free beats to use in your spare time hit me up through the messenger and I'll send you a link to my one boys beats, he's starting to get noticed and has already produced for some famous rappers and honestly his beats are pretty nice. He loves hearing wut people do with his beats so just let me know. I'm trying to see what you can do with them.

Fixed the link in original post. Thanks again, feedback is much appreciated!

What I don't get is why Michael has the blackest voice ever, and what's up with those heads.

Didnt try to voice act any of them, just rhymed each verse is my usual vocal style. And the heads are the result of my quick animating animating style. Thanks for checking it out, i greatly appreciate it.

Fair enough. You're a pretty good rapper, and the lyrics were great

I gotta say, as a person who hasn't liked a single rap song made after 1994, that was fucking tits. Seriously, it pisses me off how proud americans can auto-tune their way to success while majority of the actual skilled rappers like this guy here remains unnoticed. Regardless, keep making music, just don't attempt to do your own animations again. Like, Ever.

EDIT: I see you like making videos about video games. You may very well restore my faith in rap game *bookmarks*

• Like 2

Must say, I wasn't expecting that. I'm a musician (alt. rock sort of stuff), and even though I don't regularly listen to hip-hop/rap, I can appreciate it when it's good and respect the artist for their talent. And this, sir, is pretty titties. Well done, cookies for you.

I gotta say, as a person who hasn't liked a single rap song made after 1994, that was fucking tits. Seriously, it pisses me off how proud americans can auto-tune their way to success while majority of the actual skilled rappers like this guy here remains unnoticed. Regardless, keep making music, just don't attempt to do your own animations again. Like, Ever.

EDIT: I see you like making videos about video games. You may very well restore my faith in rap game *bookmarks*

:clap:(Y)

• Like 1

:clap:(Y)

:duff: