Sign in to follow this  
beatnicpie

E Cigarettes

My wife has given these up now after a month, and is going full cold turkey because she said the eCigs took off the egde and helped her ween from strong, to light, to nothing... So there is benefits from using these things if you're serious about quitting, but don't have faith in yourself to quit instantly...

Fingers crossed.

All I know is I bought my e/cig about 6 weeks ago it has already paid for its self, I can take deeper breaths, I am already moving down to the lower nicotine levels with an aim to quit all together, many of the things I eat and drink on a daily basis taste a million times better than they did and I no longer smell like burned ass hole! They have my vote bubblegum flavour all the way baby.

• Like 2

You can tweak these to vaporize some cannabis, although I don't know if it'll mask the smell.

What's the point?

I don't know, maybe some people want to get high at their workplace.

You're gonna want something that doesn't look much like a cigarette. Go with a Vision or eGo battery, preferably variable voltage. Then you need a tank for your juice. The Kanger Pro Tank is the best IMO. Look at some YouTube reviews as well.