Sign in to follow this  
Nixxy

Fundraising

Ok folks I have a new plan, that doesn't involve you giving up a single penny of your hard earned cash.

Please can you vote for my charity on here and get everyone you know to do it. It only takes a few seconds to do, and whoever gets the most votes gets £5,000 to go towards their charity.

The charity that currently has the most votes only has 396, which isn't a lot to beat if everyone can get a few people to sign up too.

Vote here

Thank you

• Like 1

Ok folks I have a new plan, that doesn't involve you giving up a single penny of your hard earned cash.

Please can you vote for my charity on here and get everyone you know to do it. It only takes a few seconds to do, and whoever gets the most votes gets £5,000 to go towards their charity.

The charity that currently has the most votes only has 396, which isn't a lot to beat if everyone can get a few people to sign up too.

Vote here

Thank you

Do what she says lads!! :)

Sorry, can't vote. I have to go out and be a horrible monster, then later I have to be a goddamn abomination, and then an atrocious beast around 7. If I ever need to be a caring considerate person for anything, I'll be sure and vote or donate money or some stupid shit.

Ironically, I'd probably give you a pity vote if I didn't have to go through the trouble to register.

Vote here

Thank you

You tell me this AFTER i've given you £10? And I didn't even get any boobs for it.

Vote here

Thank you

You tell me this AFTER i've given you £10? And I didn't even get any boobs for it.

Haha soz... Just be glad that your £10 will change the lives of those children!

• Like 1

Well help me get this £5k then I'll get the children to build you a statue out of cow poo during one of their art lessons :)

• Like 1

Obvious cleavage shot is obvious, but i'm not complaining mind you. And apparenly men always have sex on the mind, who's fucking fault is that?!

Guest Marney1

Obvious cleavage shot is obvious, but i'm not complaining mind you. And apparenly men always have sex on the mind, who's fucking fault is that?!

I didn't realise she was showing any cleavage, I was looking at her face. But now you mention it, yeah I see it now. :rolleyes:

I didn't realise she was showing any cleavage, I was looking at her face. But now you mention it, yeah I see it now. :rolleyes:

Yes yes of course, you're married, you only have eyes for your wife. You were being a gentleman. You're a registered blind person. You were only checking to make sure she didn't have anything concealed down there (lol), etc.

Guest Marney1

Yes yes of course, you're married, you only have eyes for your wife. You were being a gentleman. You're a registered blind person. You were only checking to make sure she didn't have anything concealed down there (lol), etc.

How did you know I was registered blind? A £10 donation towards my fund to find a living eye donor would be greatly appreciated.

That explains the eye bar. I now have 40,000 eyeballs being shipped to a random location in Liverpool. Find them.

Also, breasts acknowledged, seal of approval granted, et cetera, et cetera.

Guest Marney1

That explains the eye bar. I now have 40,000 eyeballs being shipped to a random location in Liverpool. Find them.

Also, breasts acknowledged, seal of approval granted, et cetera, et cetera.

Fuck, thought I found some. Turned out to be pickled eggs in a jar.

Vote here

Thank you

I went there to vote for you, but it told me to log in or sign up. I don't want more accounts on the internet...

I hope you win though!

Of course I brought food and clothing to a homeless shelter. Have you ever seen the look on a homeless person's face when you're wearing eight sweaters and eating a bucket of KFC in front of them? Fucking priceless.

lol :D Should have brought a vodka-filled watermelon as well.

Well help me get this £5k then I'll get the children to build you a statue out of cow poo during one of their art lessons :)

Well, shit, i'm still not giving 10 dollars, but i'll take the statue and send them some tap water.

• Like 1

Of course I brought food and clothing to a homeless shelter. Have you ever seen the look on a homeless person's face when you're wearing eight sweaters and eating a bucket of KFC in front of them? Fucking priceless.

lol :D Should have brought a vodka-filled watermelon as well.

I could make a lot of money filling watermelons with Old English and selling them to ghetto convenience stores. I'll save the vodka for the borscht I share with my Russian Mafia contacts on alternating Thursdays.