Sign in to follow this  
Bronson

The Purge

I wouldn't class i as horror, maybe action/thriller.

I'm surprised there wasn't a password on the security system, seemed it would of saved them a lot of hassle if only they had.

I call it horror/suspense. Plus it's being made by the people who made Paranormal Activity and Sinister and those are horror movies.

It has a little horror feel to it also.

Evil Dead has already been done and done well. This is a new concept and it deals with real world stuff that could happen even though it is unlikely. So I would much rather go see this.

Supposedly, they're trying to revive the Evil Dead franchise entirely, and they intend to do an Army of Darkness sequel and bring Bruce back. Once I'm convinced that's actually happening, I'll give the new Evil Dead a chance.

I didn't even watch the video in the OP.

• Like 1

Hold on Bron, the guys that made the shit that is Paranormal Activity, made Sinister too? Wow, never would of guessed that. They've obviously got better then.

I still won't watch it, who doesn't have a password on a security system or device? It's bullshit.

Hold on Bron, the guys that made the shit that is Paranormal Activity, made Sinister too? Wow, never would of guessed that. They've obviously got better then.

I still won't watch it, who doesn't have a password on a security system or device? It's bullshit.

Hmm, i didnt watch sinister because it was made by the sconies that made paranormal activity.... Are you saying sinister was a good movie?

Sinsiter was a decent movie. Same with Insidious. Both made by the same producers. That's why I am looking forward to seeing this. It seems like they learned from thier mistakes.

Are you saying sinister was a good movie?

I actually got this recommended to me and I was skeptical because i hadn't heard of it when it was out at the cinemas, and horrors take a lot to impress me as they all generally have the same plot and crap acting (just watched Chernobyl Diaries, don't bother, it's a pile of wank mixed up with some sawdust). Anyway I would recommend Sinister, It's a clever psychologically horror, but for me it was the film score, it threw me off a couple of times on when something was going to happen, one minute it would be at a stereotypical horror movie moment, the next it wouldn't,

Funniest thing was my misses came home halfway through me watching and was sat next to me playing on her phone, not watching the film, and the only time I actually jumped (which takes a lot of doing) and she shits herself and jumps as well, you had to be there, fucking funny. Annoying thing was I knew the jumpy part was coming and yet it still caught me out, think that's partially the reason i enjoyed it to.

And yes Mass, Ethan Hawke is in it. Daybreakers wasn't his fault, it would of been shit whoever had played his role, plus you can't beat the Underworld films, even though they're corny as fuck, Kate Beckinsale :drool: .